[Manga] One Piece - Spoilers up to the most recent Chapter.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
He mad.... reaaaaal mad. I love how Law is trying to run the plan and Luffy just runs off. "Hold my beer!"

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You would think by now Law would realize Luffy is kind of a tard and impulsive as hell. It's still amusing to watch him try and control Luffy only for him to do the exact opposite of what he wants every time.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
The last one shot is the artist from Dr. Stone and is a redo of the Mihawk/Zoro fight from waaaaay early on, and it's fucking awesome.

I love me some One Piece, and see actual blood/fighting from the Dr. Stone mangaka is great.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Man one piece is finally starting to ramp the fuck up in this Arc. Looks like we might be getting some Marineford level battles out of this shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jmal2000

Bronze Squire
Personally I think One Piece the treasure, is actually complete freedom. Freedom to do whatever you want. That's what I would do if I was Oda. Also, I wish Oda had turned Luffy into a quantum string theory punching machine to defeat blackbeard. Instead of the lame gears he's been coming out with. Quantum Luffy.