Marriage and the Power of Divorce

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
it's made me feel good too. Sexually powerful, sexy and desired as all hell. I'm not putting it all on him.

No its not conventional, but it's fun and it works for us
So it isn't just about sex, it is all about those things that your husband doesn't give you or make you feel.

If it's not working in anyway for either of us, it stops immediately.
Yeah by that time it can often be too late. I have seen these things fail and that is always the party line "if she/he had just told me it wasn't working I would have stopped". They did though but it was already over.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
have you thought about the fact it is possible you are going to feel like shit after going through with it? The idea of something and the reality are a chasm apart. Most here are titillated because it's you, and you have huge tits, but it seems dangerous emotionally, wish you the best of luck though. Clearly not a moral issue as everyone is aware, but it is risking your relationship. Sometimes we take risks and end up on top and better for it other times not
Yea you probably shouldn't even try because you have no idea how you'll feel afterwards.

I also recommend never trying peanuts, masturbation, memory foam or ketchup on a hot dog.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
As someone allergic to peanuts, I wish I had never tried them.

a_skeleton_03 just can't understand people living differently than him and still being satisfied in life. Who cares if they stay married? Maybe it will work, maybe it won't. The same can be said about every marriage and the vast majority of them don't involve mutual agreement to sex outside of the marriage.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah by that time it can often be too late. I have seen these things fail and that is always the party line "if she/he had just told me it wasn't working I would have stopped". They did though but it was already over.
This reminds me of my "I'll finish on my wife's face it will be awesome" experiment, apparently she found that rude to wake up to. I felt regret before it even landed.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
This reminds me of my "I'll finish on my wife's face it will be awesome" experiment, apparently she found that rude to wake up to. I felt regret before it even landed.
Wait...you blew a load on her face while she was sleeping?!

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
lol no in reality I didn't, I was pissed at her though and was jerking it after being denied and had the strong urge, a revengeful urge. I like to pretend I went through it with it though but I'm a beta

lindz

#DDs
have you thought about the fact it is possible you are going to feel like shit after going through with it? The idea of something and the reality are a chasm apart. Most here are titillated because it's you, and you have huge tits, but it seems dangerous emotionally, wish you the best of luck though. Clearly not a moral issue as everyone is aware, but it is risking your relationship. Sometimes we take risks and end up on top and better for it other times not
Yes, we have thought about it. That's why it's taken years to get here. It would more likely cause problems for me emotionally, because at the end of the day it is his fantasy and not mine. I'm a big girl though, and I'll deal with the consequences if there are any. If I felt it was at all a risk to my marriage though, it wouldn't be happening.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
lol no in reality I didn't, I was pissed at her though and was jerking it after being denied and had the strong urge, a revengeful urge. I like to pretend I went through it with it though
Good save, you animal

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Well that was a let down. That was almost my favorite post in this thread!

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Why does she have to do your laundry? The triangle of the perfect woman. Hot and loving, does your laundry, likes you banging other women. Pick any 2.
1 and 3 obviously, I have a maid that cleans the house including laundry for $85/week. That's a no brainer.

The thought of my wife starching my shirts while I poundtown her bestie in the adjacent room just seemed more suitable to the reverse-Cuck mental image.

lindz

#DDs
That's one of those things that you desperately want someone to do because it is fucking hilarious, even though you know he would have been punched in the nuts if he did it.

Might be worth it for the story though!

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Yes, we have thought about it. That's why it's taken years to get here. It would more likely cause problems for me emotionally, because at the end of the day it is his fantasy and not mine. I'm a big girl though, and I'll deal with the consequences if there are any. If I felt it was at all a risk to my marriage though, it wouldn't be happening.
because I've never been with another women but my wife I have talked about it over the years that she would give me a hall pass, my last time in Vegas she told me didnt care if hit a brothel for a BJ but while I am curious about it and my desire wants it, it's nothing I think I could actually follow through on. If this works for you, I'm jealous

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I am not sad at all, I suggested a divorce. I am not talking only about them but the concept entirely of these open marriages. Dating being open and poly and orgies and whatever I get.

If it is "just sex" then why not "just" have sex with your husband or wife?
Seems like it would probably be less work to just stay married but I'm lazy so who knows.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
a_skeleton_03's stringent objection is so weird, as if sex was the only defining characteristic of a marriage. If marriage was ONLY about having sex with one partner and nothing else, it would seem pretty pointless. But there's a lot of other things that go into it, that lindz references: "He's my partner, my best friend, father of my kids, man i love more than anything and someone I immensely enjoy having sex with." She's looking to supplement the sex and replace nothing else, it sounds like. So yeah, staying married makes sense.

Plus, it's more socially acceptable and also easier bureaucratically/legally/logicistically to raise kids within the confines of a legal marriage and shared house.

Talk about not seeing beyond your own worldview.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
to be fair she obviously wants to as well. Can't disconnect this from the overall attitude shift about what she wants in life, laying it all at the husband seems like a cop-out
She didn't want to, he has worn her down by wanting it for years apparently.

And yeah I'm judging the fuck out of the dude. It's his life, his wife, and his business, so whatever makes them happy, but I'm still gonna judge the fuck out him.