Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Relationship maybe but if you aren't being monogamous in a marriage then what's the point? The entire point of a marriage is to define it as two people.

Divorce isn't a bad thing. Why stay together though if you need sex elsewhere? Just fuck each other, fuck other people, and be roommates. The marriage itself is a sham.
I don't really disagree with that but that's mostly because I think marriage is a sham no matter what. But I feel like it's easier to be married and discreetly sleep around than it is to have children out of wedlock from a social standpoint in this country.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
In before the "what a myopic view of marriage" and "your definition isn't the only one" and other trite bullshit.

Your myopia that all relationships need to be open doesn't trump what a marriage is.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Sex is only one part of a marriage as well. The partnership with raising a family, having a home and planning for retirement are all parts of it as well. If you're both cool with sleeping with other people, it shouldn't nullify the fact that you also work very well together on all of those other things.

It's just sex for some people, whether you want to believe that or not.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hey Lindz gets her provider and the Alpha dick on the side. Living the dream! Use the NY cock to get over the hump from the weight loss thread, easy core workout! Just remember to log the protein injections to keep accurate count of caloric intake.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Is it harder to steal and jack to your friends wife's photos on a high horse?
Point out my horse. Divorce and still fuck each other. Why does there need to be a marriage if you aren't actually doing the marriage part?

All the time we advise people here in that their marriage is over for this reason or another and tell them to leave. Their wife or husband is crazy or cheating is bad etc. the minute it is "open" though it is gloves off and they are just expressing themselves the best way they can. Anyone who suggest they should just stop pretending and divorce already must be a pretentious do gooder.

Why stay together at that point?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Sex is only one part of a marriage as well. The partnership with raising a family, having a home and planning for retirement are all parts of it as well. If you're both cool with sleeping with other people, it shouldn't nullify the fact that you also work very well together on all of those other things.

It's just sex for some people, whether you want to believe that or not.
So start up an LLC.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I don't really disagree with that but that's mostly because I think marriage is a sham no matter what. But I feel like it's easier to be married and discreetly sleep around than it is to have children out of wedlock from a social standpoint in this country.
Other than your coat hanger shaped one are dicks sufficiently varied from each other that it really is somehow beneficial to have other ones in you? She is super happy about sex with her husband and they do it 100x of times a day for years, so what is gained from the exploration from a satisfaction standpoint. When one partner wants to try things the other wont or things have grown stale it makes more sense to me, ending the the monogamy in this case I'm not quite sure I understand the motive (not that my understanding is some sort of requirement for action )

Khane

Point out my horse.
giphy.gif

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
I do not understand this cuck fantasy. I really don't. More power to lindz and mr. lindz if it makes you happy.

Also, can we see your boobs again? It's been too long.

lindz

#DDs
My marriage is totally happy. No interest in divorce at all. He's my partner, my best friend, father of my kids, man i love more than anything and someone I immensely enjoy having sex with.

Me plus another guy was something that started out for him, but as I've explored it, it's made me feel good too. Sexually powerful, sexy and desired as all hell. I'm not putting it all on him.

No its not conventional, but it's fun and it works for us. There is a reason I started off slow, with sexting... to make sure it was something we could handle. We can so far. If it's not working in anyway for either of us, it stops immediately.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I am not sad at all, I suggested a divorce. I am not talking only about them but the concept entirely of these open marriages. Dating being open and poly and orgies and whatever I get.

If it is "just sex" then why not "just" have sex with your husband or wife?

Khane

I am not sad at all, I suggested a divorce. I am not talking only about them but the concept entirely of these open marriages. Dating being open and poly and orgies and whatever I get.

If it is "just sex" then why not "just" have sex with your husband or wife?
Why not just eat broccoli for the rest of your life?

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
My marriage is totally happy. No interest in divorce at all. He's my partner, my best friend, father of my kids, man i love more than anything and someone I immensely enjoy having sex with.

Me plus another guy was something that started out for him, but as I've explored it, it's made me feel good too. Sexually powerful, sexy and desired as all hell. I'm not putting it all on him.

No its not conventional, but it's fun and it works for us. There is a reason I started off slow, with sexting... to make sure it was something we could handle. We can so far. If it's not working in anyway for either of us, it stops immediately.
Is your husband allowed to bone other women too, or is this purely a Cuck fantasy?

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Where can I find a hot, loving woman that will do my laundry and gets off at the thought of me banging other women?

GOD WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME??

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
No its not conventional, but it's fun and it works for us. There is a reason I started off slow, with sexting... to make sure it was something we could handle.
have you thought about the fact it is possible you are going to feel like shit after going through with it? The idea of something and the reality are a chasm apart. Most here are titillated because it's you, and you have huge tits, but it seems dangerous emotionally, wish you the best of luck though. Clearly not a moral issue as everyone is aware, but it is risking your relationship. Sometimes we take risks and end up on top and better for it other times not

Khane

Where can I find a hot, loving woman that will do my laundry and gets off at the thought of me banging other women?

GOD WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME??
Why does she have to do your laundry? The triangle of the perfect woman. Hot and loving, does your laundry, likes you banging other women. Pick any 2.