Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Every kind of advice is given in this thread and accepted as "well that's what they think because they lived through that issue" or whatever else. The only thing that isn't accepted in this thread is monogamy ....
Nobody gives a shit if you are monogamous or not? If thats what works for you and your wife, go for it. It's you trying to define that as "the way" and everything else as unacceptable or strong arm emotional manipulation thats flat out retarded.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The wrongness is due to it arising after the actual marriage ceremony now? That's great you found someone who won't change over their lifetime but it's tough to find that in people that aren't mentally retarded and some of us don't want to marry a retard
Change if you want, why stay together though?

You entered into a marriage that was defined a certain way. Don't like that any more? Get a divorce. How big of a deal is that?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm only perusing this thread now that it has become quite boring. If I missed an obvious sarcasm post my bad.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Nobody gives a shit if you are monogamous or not? If thats what works for you and your wife, go for it. It's you trying to define that as "the way" and everything else as unacceptable or strong arm emotional manipulation thats flat out retarded.
How is open relationship not being defined as "the way" and everything else as dishonest?

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Change if you want, why stay together though?

You entered into a marriage that was defined a certain way. Don't like that any more? Get a divorce. How big of a deal is that?
I seriously think this is the stupidest thing I've read on this forum or foh.

Amod please move this thread to the hall of shame.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Arguing with a_skeleton_03 is like trying to explain things to a little kid.

"Why?"
"Why?"
"Why?"
"Why?"
"Why?"
"Why?"

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Guys my wife and I got married before having a child. Having a child has changed our marriage. Should we get divorced?
My wife got older. She was young when we married. This is fucking bullshit I didn't agree to this

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Imagine if everyone was just like a_skeleton_03
rrr_img_136325.jpg