Marriage and the Power of Divorce

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Ya know I'd expect rational people to argue whether certain fantasies are healthy to act out... I didn't expect someone to be in here arguing that honesty in a relationship is a bad thing. Lol. It's like goddamn bizzaro world.
So when the wife asks if she has put on weight and looks fat the good thing to do is say yes and act like it's no big deal.

Bunch of autistic kids up in here with Sheldon like relationships. Saying whatever comes to mind and dam the consequences because at least they were honest!!

If she is offended because you want to have sex with her sister that isn't on you. That's her problem according to Khane.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hail, a_skeleton_03, full of grace.
The board is (not) with thee.
Blessed art though, amongst cuckolds.
And blessed is the fruit of thy fingers, shit posts.
I lol'd.

If this forum ever learns to not engage a_skeleton_03, should I divorce it for changing?
MoonBat and a_skeleton_03 both know they can throw together a "hurr durr look at me" post and others will oblige their attention grab for as long as they please. A stark contrast to, say, Column, which is what happens when fetal alcohol syndrome meets 2 tons of uncut meth and a keyboard.

This community is an abusive relationship with all of its shitposters. We just keep coming back for more.
They only shitpost on us because they love us SO much. Now, make sure you tell people you fell into an ASCII doorknob.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I'm just waiting for the inevitable "LOL I was trolling" post when he (re)gains some semblance of self-awareness.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I'm just waiting for the inevitable "LOL I was trolling" post when he (re)gains some semblance of self-awareness.
I don't have the patience to go through the GamerGate thread and find the story about that chick that was "forcing" her husband to be a cuck. "Forcing" him to be bisexual. He agreed 100% to it all and our only indication that he wasn't on board was the fact that he kept saying he had to work up to it or that he wasn't quite sure.

The amount of outrage from half the posters in this current debate about how she pimped him out and how he should leave her ....

She communicated and just wanted to be happy so it was okay now. A few months ago it was not but Lindz is doing it now so it is all good.

khalid

Unelected Mod
So a_skeleton_03 either can't tell the difference or doesn't think there is a difference between someone being forced and cajoled into something and free and willing consent? Nice.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
To be fair, and if I remember the incident in Gamergate he's referring to, the guy wasn't forced. She basically started prostituting herself while he jerked off at home, baking her muffins and washing the dishes.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So when the wife asks if she has put on weight and looks fat the good thing to do is say yes and act like it's no big deal.

Bunch of autistic kids up in here with Sheldon like relationships. Saying whatever comes to mind and dam the consequences because at least they were honest!!

If she is offended because you want to have sex with her sister that isn't on you. That's her problem according to Khane.
Best post yet. A++

Khane

I don't have the patience to go through the GamerGate thread and find the story about that chick that was "forcing" her husband to be a cuck. "Forcing" him to be bisexual. He agreed 100% to it all and our only indication that he wasn't on board was the fact that he kept saying he had to work up to it or that he wasn't quite sure.

The amount of outrage from half the posters in this current debate about how she pimped him out and how he should leave her ....

She communicated and just wanted to be happy so it was okay now. A few months ago it was not but Lindz is doing it now so it is all good.
It's the GamerGate thread. Don't compare normal, rational thought to that cesspool of a circle jerk.

khalid

Unelected Mod

a_skeleton_03 is like a strawman machine gun.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
It's the GamerGate thread. Don't compare normal, rational thought to that cesspool of a circle jerk.
You missed the point that posters in this discussion right now were lamenting about how he was forced into this. The tune has changed over here.

I guess maybe since this is the grown up forum their true colors are here and they were just trolling by agreeing that he was getting a raw deal? Is that going to be your reply?

Khane

You missed the point that posters in this discussion right now were lamenting about how he was forced into this. The tune has changed over here.

I guess maybe since this is the grown up forum their true colors are here and they were just trolling by agreeing that he was getting a raw deal? Is that going to be your reply?
That whole thread is a giant echo chamber troll bub.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
That whole thread is a giant echo chamber troll bub.
It is different from this thread how?

The point is a couple months ago it was bad and now it is awesome all because why exactly? What happened in the last month to change all these people into pro open marriage sponsors?

Khane

Let's try to stay on track shall we? More discussion about how a_skeleton_03 thinks strong marriages are built on a foundation of lies.

khalid

Unelected Mod
What happened in the last month to change all these people into pro open marriage sponsors?
rrr_img_136332.jpg

Khane

Right when we examine the fact that you don't believe in them nor have ever been in one ...
So when exactly does someone become an expert onallmarriages? As soon as they get engaged? After they have a kid? After their first divorce? 10 years after their wife turns into a hambeast because they were too much of a pussy to tell her she was getting fat?

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The only thing you need to know about marriage is to never change and always tell your wife which coworker you want to fuck and never be honest with her about being attracted to her and always be consistent.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
So when exactly does someone become an expert onallmarriages? As soon as they get engaged? After they have a kid? After their first divorce? 10 years after their wife turns into a hambeast because they were too much of a pussy to tell her she was getting fat?
Maybe any one of those triggers the event. Maybe none of them and there is a different one that unlocks it.

I think that you have to believe in to be arguing for it though. I won't argue for the benefits of brocolli, I don't believe it should be eaten by humans.

Here's the thing, I made a comment and it included my stance on open marriages. Then it was 100 comments about how that is not right and cannot be right and that I am 100% wrong no matter what. I must be a bigot a racist a xenophobe or an openaphobe. The only reason, the only possible reason I could have this stance is because Moses wrote it down somewhere. It can't be that I have seen hundreds of marriages fail through my time in the military and seen all kinds of various reasons for them.

It can't be that I have seen countless reasons given but they usually all distill down to "they said this and I said okay but I really wasn't okay with it but I felt pressured now I hate their guts and want a nasty divorce". Whether that is finances, house cleanliness, job responsibilities, frequency of sex, etc etc etc

It has nothing to do with the sex or the 'sanctity' of marriage in any way. You came into it with a certain idea and there has been a huge paradigm shift and delicate things don't usually survive big shifts.

Khane

Oh I see the problem here. You think all these people are supporting open marriages when in reality they are just all calling you mental because you said you think cheating is cool but talking about being open is "emotional blackmail".

You literally said you support lying about fucking someone else but can't abide talking about fucking someone else.