Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Lindz to respond to several pages ago, I was being close minded. I was pushing my ideals onto your situation. Ultimately it is you guys call on this. I was mostly worried that this would lead to bad stuff in the relationship.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
It is pretty crazy the justifications that some people of faith use to try and obey the demands of their religion without having to actually do anything. Lying? Oh sure thats fine, as long as it makes the wife happy! Cheating is fine (since I do it!) but cuckolding is bad!

a_skeleton_03 is almost as hypocritical as this product...
What I love about that description is how they use scientific language to explain how it bypasses Sky Fairy law. So Ironic.

My stepdad was very religious and he lived on the 20th floor. On Saturdays he'd have to climb the stairs, or wait for someone to come push the elevator buttons for him..

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I don't know, there are potential dangers/pitfalls in picking up just a random dude. Also, maybe knowing that there is more than just sex there is part of the turn on for Mr. Lindz.
Possibly, but doing something with friends makes things a lot more complex emotionally I think.

lindz

#DDs
Honestly a lot of you guys are probably very correct in stating that this was the wrong way to go about it because of emotional connections. It was honestly the easiest way for me to start thinking about it because flirting online is easy and the progression to texts and phone wasn't intimidating.

I'm going to keep an eye on the emotional crap over the next week and if it seems like it'll be a problem, I can always rearrange travel plans.

Maybe a random stranger may be a better idea down the road. This just felt safer though I know it poses another set of risks.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Sometimes you can't really tell until your bunny is boiling.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Honestly a lot of you guys are probably very correct in stating that this was the wrong way to go about it because of emotional connections. It was honestly the easiest way for me to start thinking about it because flirting online is easy and the progression to texts and phone wasn't intimidating.

I'm going to keep an eye on the emotional crap over the next week and if it seems like it'll be a problem, I can always rearrange travel plans.

Maybe a random stranger may be a better idea down the road. This just felt safer though I know it poses another set of risks.
All of the discussion aside, your body/life your choice as you already know. The two red flags I see in your specific situation is how long it has taken you to get on board with it makes me feel like you are just giving in. If you were immediately thrilled about the idea I would never said a single thing. The second is how well you know the other person, to me that means it can't be "just sex".

You might have a stronger relationship now and in the future than my wife and I will ever have. We discuss things here though and I discussed my view. Ignore it or don't just never lie to yourself, if you are feeling wrong about it then stop. If you feel right about it, just do it.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Its good that she knows its her choice a_skeleton_03, we wouldn't want her to be under the impression she needs to delay this to get your approval.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Maybe a random stranger may be a better idea down the road.
Futurama-Zoidberg.jpg

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

HI lindz it is me a stranger

Nester

Vyemm Raider
a_skeleton_03 scared off Onoes with today's shit posting.....feels like he needs a day break from posting so we can intice the wild onoes to come out of his shell. I sense a lot of "l told you so's" coming his way so it might be time to find a good seat.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Wife had 2 stitches in her finger. Judging her it may be fatal or at minimum require morphine and amputation.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
a_skeleton_03 scared off Onoes with today's shit posting.....feels like he needs a day break from posting so we can intice the wild onoes to come out of his shell. I sense a lot of "l told you so's" coming his way so it might be time to find a good seat.
This. I am guessing his ex wife has finally worked herself up into enough of a lather to give him a proper cornholing. Hint: If your ex would not give you a hummer, but she is willing to blow randoms after she nukes the relationship, then any plan that involves her being rational is doomed to failure.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
or post pics here and show her cucksband how many internet nerds immediately get their dicks out. call it a low risk undress rehearsal?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Oh good phazael's here. Let's talk about what makes a woman "Wife material".

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Wendy's is really inconsistent with their food from store to store.