Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
For fuck's sake, your opinion on hot dogs is null and void. The all beef shit is only a thing because jews and muzzies need kosher meat. It is demonstrably worse than the true dogs which are made from pork and beef. Gourmet dogs also have chicken or turkey thrown in.

This sounds like something someone who couldn't afford the high class all beef hotdogs would say

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Grilled or I'm not eating it. All alternatives are dead to me. But I prefer a brat with spicy mustard and a pickle in a nice sourdough roll if I'm eating meat in a tube by choice.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Wife is on her period. One stupid Facebook post and now her and my sister hate each other. All of this rapidly somehow becoming my fault.

Just kill me now bros.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
The degree in which women take social media seriously has always been astounding to me. They jump to the craziest conclusions on that shit.

• 1Like

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
You guys ever try talking to woman and then she starts her next sentence with "so what you're saying is..." and immediately know you fucked up?

Should have gone with my first instinct and just hid in the bathroom.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Wife is on her period. One stupid Facebook post and now her and my sister hate each other. All of this rapidly somehow becoming my fault.

Just kill me now bros.
4Zhig29.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
The degree in which women take social media seriously has always been astounding to me. They jump to the craziest conclusions on that shit.

My mother once literally stopped talking to her friend, for 6 months, since grade school because of a facebook post...The post was the friend thanking everyone for coming to her daughter's wedding. My mother got angry because she did a lot at the wedding and should have gotten a special thank you. She told me "Obviously (Her friend) was angry over something, that's why she essentially just told me I'm the same as everyone else to her." (Then she bursts into tears, not kidding, 50 year old woman crying like a teenager over facebook drama.)

When I told her "You know...Her daughter just got married, mom. Probably a lot going on, and a lot of adjustments.."

Her: "No, no. This is a slight against me because I didn't pick up her call on X date, and she's still mad...I KNOW it."

Turns out, she was right, it really was a passive aggressive slight. And we wonder why sometimes women continue getting angrier at us--half the shit they communicate their anger with I wouldn't even have realized was supposed to be a slight. It's unbelievable. But they will cut a friend off they've known for years over it, my sister is just as bad with this shit.

Kalaar kururuc

Grumpy old man
Bitches do indeed be crazy. I have 3 sisters (lets call them A, B and C), the oldest has 2 daughters and the other 2 have 1 each (lets call them A1, A2, B1 and C1) . At no point in the last 20+ years have they all been talking to each other. Either A is not talking to B, but is talking to C, and B1 is talking to A but not C1 and A2, but then 2 weeks later she is talking to C1 again, but not A because shes talking to A1. They're all fucking nuts.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
When the period descends on our house I just make myself scarce and avoid any and all eye contact. It is going to be epic once the daughter joins the mix. It is amazing how "I don't care babe, whatever sounds good to you" takes on completely different meanings from week to week.

Picasso3

Occasionally I like to explode crazy as fuck like just before my wife gets to. The look on her face is awesome, like she fully realizes I just hijacked her crazy time. Gotta have a good plan of attack on stuff that's not hard to clean up.

Last edited:
  • 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ok let's make one thing clear. Deep frying a hot dog is the absolute best way to go. Grilling is next, then boiling. There are no other alternatives. Microwave? COLD?! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE.

Also, do not ever put ketchup on a hot dog you fucking heathens. Chili, kraut, onions, mustard, relish, etc. Not ketchup.

As for brats, I think I love weisswurst the most of the German sausages. Brats are fucking delicious, though. Also a huge fan of kielbasa and all related varieties.

Now tell us more about your wife and sister fighting over a facebook post. What did it say god dammit!?

Picasso3

Since he's from W.Va. it's probably who was going to sleep with him tonight.

• 2Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of all beef hotdogs. I like some pork in there. 5 more posts about hotdogs and I'll update the thread title.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
When the period descends on our house I just make myself scarce and avoid any and all eye contact. It is going to be epic once the daughter joins the mix. It is amazing how "I don't care babe, whatever sounds good to you" takes on completely different meanings from week to week.

"So you don't care enough to have an opinion about the color of tissue boxes..you @#$& ..$#@-...and take a $#@& up your #@$&."

• 1Like

Picasso3

I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of all beef hotdogs. I like some pork in there. 5 more posts about hotdogs and I'll update the thread title.

I read they can't use as much fucked up shit meat with all beef because they of mad cow prevention regulations so they are less gross. Also, nothing turns heads in wv like checking out with the top dollar dogs.

• 2Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
If I'm eating a hot dog, I've already abandoned the mission of avoiding "fucked up shit meat".

• 2Like

Nester

Vyemm Raider
My mother in law who is getting up their in age was sad becouse she lost touch with a friend of hers just last y ear and thought she might have passed on, so my wife gets on Facebook tracks her down finds out her new number and address gives it to her mother so she can reconnect with her friend. Upon recipt of this information she says, I don't want to call her, all she does is preach about going to church.....

Bitches be tricky...

• 2Like