Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oddly enough I'm watching the That 70s episode where Kitty wins a years supply of hot dogs.

Highly doubt they were fucking beef.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
If I mention knackwurst or bockwurst does that count towards the hotdog post mention?
Have any of you had a lamb hot dog?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
FyYqcCM.jpg

FyYqcCM.jpg

• 1Like

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Should have gone with my first instinct and just hid in the bathroom.

I tried that, and it doesnt work for long. Now my wife thinks when I am taking a shit its the perfect time for us to "talk". In retrospect, should have prolly put a dead bolt on the bathroom door . . .

Deer brats, with hog fat, with jalapenos and cheddar cheese in them. That is by far the best meat tube food imo.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My 1 year old is attached to me so when I go to take a shit he just stands outside the door banging and yelling for the entire duration. He's already reaching for the handle so it'll be no time until I'm shitting with the door open

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Beef are the only type of hotdogs to me . Goddamnit Im gonna start flinging infractions around

enjoy your muslim dogs, you fucking meat terrorist.

I'll admit to never having a deep fried dog, so that could be on the list. Unless corn dogs count, corn dogs are fucking awesome as long as they're mixed meat. Is corn dog what you guys mean when you speak of deep fried dogs?

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Oh and BTW, I was going to call them jew dogs until I saw you were actually issuing terroristic threats.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
If I mention knackwurst or bockwurst does that count towards the hotdog post mention?
Have any of you had a lamb hot dog?
Never had a lamb dog, but it sounds delicious. My favorite 'hot dogs' are Zweigle's from my hometown of Rochester, NY! Natural casing white hots. So good, but they cost a ridiculous amount to ship them down to Florida.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Did not being able to orgasm drive you to veganism? Is it a cry for help?!

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
"So you don't care enough to have an opinion about the color of tissue boxes..you @#$& ..$#@-...and take a $#@& up your #@$&."

That and the classic "What do you mean by saying xxx yyyy and/or zzzz" that shit trap hits me every damn month.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
My 1 year old is attached to me so when I go to take a shit he just stands outside the door banging and yelling for the entire duration. He's already reaching for the handle so it'll be no time until I'm shitting with the door open

My cat does that, she thinks she is missing out on a good time....she is.

lindz

#DDs
I had to stop locking the bathroom door when I was in there. If it's locked, the kids bang on it and yell at me. When it's unlocked, they don't. It isn't that they are coming in, they just need it to be unlocked. Kids boggle my mind.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
My divorce will finalize later this month. Will give a full disclaimer of life events after papers are signed.

I'm in a really good place in life in terms of outlook and mood for the first time in years. Will share all that with you all later as well.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users