Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I have two kids conceived while wearing condoms and have had none from pulling out. So i'd say more. Far more.
bec2fd02f961784fa517f0d6684e002f64148b17e1de70986dce7b9459bf8d42.jpg

Confounder?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm not sure if you are the freak here or I am but I guarantee she is. Maybe I'm just good at picking my victims. Typically with my girlfriend we engage in some kind of foreplay till she cums once or is close. Then we go insertion sex and she cums 2+ times till I start feeling close. I then tell her no more cumming. Then when I go off she goes off with me.

I can't explain it but it feels different if she doesn't cum with me. I'd say when I cum she cums with me 90 percent of the time.
I wish I could cum on command.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I think I need to hit up Amazon for some rock hard weekend. I'm having a hard (soft?) time keeping up with my girlfriend.

The age gap is real.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Start out with changing when you try to command yourself to cum.
I read this and the first thing that popped in my head was Caddyshack...except that instead of Ty telling Danny to be the ball...it was Hoss telling Noodle to be the cum.

wtf is wrong with me!?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Pretty much. Read a study saying it's more or less effective as condoms are.

Told a friend that we've been going on 10 years of pulling out as birth control, because fuck condoms. She didn't believe me (reason being her boyfriend apparently had an 'accident' the first and last time they tried it.)

Gets a bad rap because of all the assholes going 'whoops.' "Oh baby, I just couldn't help myself?" Please.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Gets a bad rap because of all the assholes going 'whoops.' "Oh baby, I just couldn't help myself?" Please.

Women are assholes sometimes too.

Pulling out is fine if I'm always in complete control of the situation. But there have been plenty of times in my life where she is on top and I warn her, and warn her, and try to move her, and she just isn't going anywhere. I've damn near thrown a woman across the room because she wouldn't stop when I was about to climax (because she was right there too and wanted to finish).

Orgasms make people retarded. Just a fact of life.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user