Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Harassing, not abusing. Abusing is never funny, harassing is funny a good 30ish% of the time.
Yes, harassing is what I meant but was having word finding difficulties. Also, I hope lindz knows that I'm harmless. I'm 100% whipped by my wife, although I tell her it's 65%.

She's nice looking gal, and she's pretty savvy, I think she knew she'd get a little more attention after the pics. And I think that's cool, she's a big girl.

Anywhooo, lindz, you seem pretty laid back and cool, but if I ever step over a line, just call me on it.

iannis

Musty Nester
She will. It's a fine line, but she knows we're playing. I know her husband posts on these boards but I don't know his user name.

He is the knife hidden in the dark.

One day we're gonna wake up and be RRP'd for 2 years. Because the odds are pretty good that a random person on these boards you don't know? Yeah, he's one of our mod legion.

lindz

#DDs
I'm not bothered by it, it is all in good fun. I enjoy the entertainment and don't let things rub me the wrong way. A chick can't be part of male dominated hobby for over ten years and let dudes on the internet get to you.

And yeah the husband turned me on to FoH all those years ago, so he's around quietly.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
She will. It's a fine line, but she knows we're playing. I know her husband posts on these boards but I don't know his user name.

He is the knife hidden in the dark.

One day we're gonna wake up and be RRP'd for 2 years. Because the odds are pretty good that a random person on these boards you don't know? Yeah, he's one of our mod legion.
88% of the active members are mods, so there's a good probability.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
I just assume you are all fucking up as much as me, and not sharing. Having a blast out here, I'll post some pics when I get back. If anyone's in downtown San Diego, I'll get you drink if you come by! At Moonshine Flats, it's a big ass cowboy club, lol. I'll literally be the only guy in the building not in cowboy boots and a button up shirt. That being said, ratio of girls to guys is easily 3 to 1, it's a massive nice place, live music, and drinks on me.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Damn, good on you Onoes. Hopefully things can stay civil between the two of you. Having parents who are both multiple times divorced, it can very easily devolve into a fucking headache for all parties involved.
While he is off with his musician friend, she will be eating lunch with a pack of cunts who will explain to her that she is getting screwed and she needs a lawyer and all of the happiness will end. With a little luck she will also google up the story of his little girlfriend and decide that is just one more reason to stick it to him.

iannis

Musty Nester
Is it really so inconceivable that occasionally when it is important two people can act like responsible adults and behave in a mature fashion in relation to each other?

It's unlikely, I'll easily agree with that. Is it really so inconceivable?

Onoes problem is not his ex-wife. Onoes problem is what the fuck he's going to do next time he buys a car.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
New problem, why didn't anyone warm me about this?

So. Here's a little something insane. Jons gig ends and I pay the waitress who's been helping me all night and go up on stage to see if he needs help. We talk some and then he says he needs to go backstage to change and we can leave. I say sure, and Jon goes "ohh wait, follow me!" So I do.

He takes me to another VIP table that's full of woman, some sitting, some dancing, a couple dancing on a stripper pole. He opens the barricade and he walks in and hugs one. He introduces me and tells them to show me a good time, he'll be right back. I shake hands with a couple girls, and go sit at the end of the booth. I introduce myself again to the girl I'm sitting next to, and shake her hand.

The dj is now playing music, and the girl I'm sitting next to says "dance with me!" And she's just kind of moving her upper torso and arms, because we are sitting. I smile and move my arms around, humoring her. She says "put your arms in the air!" So I do.

She swings her arm down like a pendulum, and her fist swings right between my legs, effectively punching me in the testicles. I tense up and hunch over, thinking she must have been trying to hit my leg, or she's drunk or something, but it was an accident right? Wrong, 1 second later she's
landed punch number 2 to my crotch.

My brain struggles, but mostly I see her raising up for punch 3. I try to cover myself, but she pretty much lands punch 3 as well. At this point bough hands and arms are blocking and I'm doubled over in pain.

She yells "put your arms in the air!" And I look at her and say "you just hit me in the nuts 3 times, what the hell? NO"

Her reply was "are you a homo?" And I say "what? No." She looks totally disgusted and says "You're not funny, get the F out of here!" I say "what?" I still have no idea what's going on, everything happened so fast and I hurt badly. She yells "YOU'RE NOT FUNNY, GET THE F OUT OF HERE, GET LOST."

I just sit there a minute stunned, then I get up and walk back to Jons friend and say "hey, it was nice to meet you, but your friend in the blue is a god damn psychopath so I'm going to leave." She asks why, I explain and she apologized, saying they didn't even know that girl. I leave anyway, go over to the green room door and try to will pain away.

The girl who hit me ended up getting thrown out for it, and once Jon was done we went back over where everyone apologized again profusely, while Jon just kept laughing.

They think she was on drugs in addition to booze. Totally insane.

So yeah, really great day, with an insane terrible end cap to it. Really, really unbelievable.

iannis

Musty Nester
That's called the 2 second handsie.

Are you a homo or something?!?

Drugged out of her mind and retarded. Get used to that.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I would have elbowed her in the fucking face and broken her nose after the first punch, your self control is legendary.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Well, I was going to warn you about this very thing, Onoes, but I thought you had it covered already.

Seriously though, I'm laughing and crying over that story. The only rational conclusion I can come to is, that the chick was the sister of the gal you bought the car from in Vegas.