Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would have elbowed her in the fucking face and broken her nose after the first punch, your self control is legendary.
tumblr_inline_mg1828QBNx1qcrtvq.gif

You and Tarrant should hang out and clothesline some bitches together.

iannis

Musty Nester
I probably would have demanded that she share her cocaine.

I don't have to see her to know that bitch was tweakin.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We all have fuck-ups Onoes. If you listen to everyone here, my marriage was a fuck-up. Yours are just the most entertaining. Like, here's my story:

Went and did my taxes with the wife. We're getting back a decent amount. We then bought some groceries.

Not as humorous or entertaining as a whore trying to give you literal blue balls. I admire your self-restraint though. I would've probably had a knee-jerk reaction to hit her or at least push her. I'm no badass, and I wouldn't clothesline her down a flight of stairs, but I don't know if I could control myself.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I don't understand how she got the 2nd and 3rd shot in? Ireallydon't understand how Onoes can share these pathetic tales of fail.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Not pathetic, no. He does look like an overgrown man-child, though. If I had photoshop, I'd slap him in to a poster of Big.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
The only thing I remember about his picture is that his wife was pretty hot and it didn't make sense how they were together. I came to this thread recently and learned he was divorced, and the world makes a lot more sense now.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
The only thing I remember about his picture is that his wife was pretty hot and it didn't make sense how they were together. I came to this thread recently and learned he was divorced, and the world makes a lot more sense now.
how hot. can we confirm.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It was posted in this thread pretty recently I believe. Start going back through a few pages.... you'll find it.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
My clothesline is literally the one time I did something badass and I wont have you fucks sullying it.
tongue.png
I'll have to see if I can fish up the police report from it, it should be filed away in my storage locker.

Onoes, you literally had the greatest divorce ever and fucked a crazy chick that couldn't get pregnant that also gave you the easiest and best way out of a relationship with her. I would think a few punches to the nuts would be the way better end of the deal in this situation.

Also, documenting the money you spend or not, get your lawyers to draw something up in terms of an agreement of money being given to her because if you have nothing on paper she can soak you for back child support at any given time.