Marriage and the Power of Divorce

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
So this is an odd question along these lines.

I like my wife to show off a lot of cleavage and dress up as a bit of a show when we go out. I do that so that I can see it all but I bet there is a part of me that wants other men to look at her.

Is that step one to cuckold territory?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>

I like my wife to show off a lot of cleavage and dress up as a bit of a show when we go out. I do that so that I can see it all but I bet there is a part of me that wants other men to look at her.

Send some pics, cyber-cuck.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
A little bit of show boating the wife is a good thing. Its not about the cucking. Its about waving your dick around and showing other guys how good you have it.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>

There's nothing wrong with enjoying your wife being and feeling sexy. I mean, I think you can take that too far but I think thats a natural feeling.

I think it's a little unnatural and shows some serious insecurity/possessiveness if you want her covered up and other guys even looking at her makes you uncomfortable.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Also, just caught this from Swamp Donkey:

Yes, Trex, a majority of men would like to bang most of the women they interact with on a purely primal level. If you haven't figured it out yet, its the basis for why women, even the most vapid and annoying ones, get a free pass on shit that would get a man shit on in the same social circles. Hint: You fall into this category.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
When I first see a woman anywhere my first immediate thought is always "would I fuck this"

Sorry trex.

• 1Solidarity

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty sure this is called being muslim

Sure, but I think that is as much about disenfranchising the women by removing their appeal (if other men can't see her, and don't want her, she has no option other than you) rather than insecurity.

But I could be speculating there.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It's just an excuse to fuck goats and little boys.

"Have you seen our women? Neither have we!"

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
my wife likes it when I get pissy if she shows her tits, shows I still hold her in high value or something like that masculinity idk that was her spiel on it

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Lol. Remind me again why you didn't get elected mod?

Anyway, if she is saying she was worried about being jealous, then afterwards was not jealous, she is full of shit. Or the girl was a fat sac of potatoes and dead fish.

But look at you, white knighting for someone who can't hear you #ravvenn2point0

She fucked the other dude. Her husband encouraged her. She said she didn't have feelings for the other dude and said she and the husband afterwards had great sex. So not sure why she would be jealous in this situation...

Edit: Oops, didn't see another page... this is a bit out of date.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Haha ok yeah it all comes back to me. Open marriages don't exactly creep me out, but cuckhold's genuinely do. The whole concept of a dude who is obviously not ok with a situation but going "Yeah ok!" just because he's a pussy makes my skin crawl. My sense of empathy puts me in their shoes, and just the idea of saying hi to my wife and kissing that mouth after a night she had been out banging some other dude (not ok with open marriages personally) and the feeling of disgust I get from that thought is just too much. Reminds me of that article from a "feminist" dude who allowed his wife to be the town whore while he listened to Barry Manilow at home with the kids, sipping on wine.
Weird flashback to aamina

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
This latest discussion has made me feel a bit better about myself. I was starting to think my drinking was getting out of control due to 1-2 drinks 4-5 nights a week.
No, that is literally the healthiest level of drinking you can possibly do. Far better than binge drinking and even significantly healthier than completely abstaining. Carry on.

trex

Queen Bee
Are you fucking serious? That literally hurts your feelings? Are you a weak-minded idiot, or do you not know what literally means? Why the hell should that hurt your feelings, and why is it relevant to anyone's life if your feelings are all to easily hurt?

We're you seriously so upset about that? Did you literally have to type that out in the marriage thread? Literally, why would anyone care that you don't care that my feelings get hurt to think my husband probably also looks at women and wants to eff them in the v. Seriously. No one cares. Go home

She was the one who slept with someone else. Her husband has fantasies about her with other men.
One of those reasons being he gets off on it and it makes him happy.

I stand corrected. Totes weird and sort of jelly-- assuming that what she said is true...I remember her and Evelys being besties. Just sayin'

I thought a cuckold was a guy whose woman cheats on him. Can someone explain that word, actually. I'm often confused by "cuck" "cucked" and "cuckold"... Urban Dictionary isn't much help.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
That is depressing. That literally hurts my feelings. Does that go for every man?
Yes, every man.

Nothing to be offended over unless he gives in. Women should be happy about this. He interacted with a dozen women today that he wanted to fuck, but didnt actually do it. That means a lot more than if he just never encountered any women he wanted to fuck and thats the only reason he was faithful.

• 1Like