Marriage and the Power of Divorce

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I mean if a woman dropped $2400 to take me some place for a week I'd do everything I could to make her happy.
that's not how people think. that is never how they think. unless their background is poverty and absolute nothingness, at the mercy of their master.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>

Sex wasn't at what I wanted at home but we don't live together and have different schedules.

Personally for me I'm a once a day guy. But on a vacation to a place like Hawaii? I would think more like twice a day. I'm 29, she's 24 both healthy, we should be trying to set records here man.

I mean if a woman dropped $2400 to take me some place for a week I'd do everything I could to make her happy.

How long have you been together? I can tell you right now, keeping score on sex received vs money spent is never a good strategy. If you actually value this relationship, I recommend not bringing that up in the conversation about not having enough sex. That said, is she shooting you down when you try? I'm not even sure what the complaint is yet. Are you on vacation right now?!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Yeah, that's solid advice. If you start tallying up money and keeping up a ledger for acts received, you're in for disappointment and bad times if you expect that relationship to last.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Question;

If you took your girlfriend on a vacation to Hawaii for a week and paid for everything, drove everywhere etc. what would you expectations from her be as far as sex?

Tieing money to sexual expectations is kinda dangerous. I get the mentality, it's essentially "I did this for you, now you do something for me". But money is a hard metric while the "value" of sex quite subjective. Expectations of sex should be worked out on a relationship level. Not case-by-case basis.

Kinda surprised @Frenzied Wombat hasn't chimed in yet.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Also I think by the time you are at the point of "god damn it I paid for this vacation why do I not have pussy on demand" you're probably facing multiple other problems.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Every woman I date seems to have a higher libido than I do.

Current gf wants to bang like every 30 minutes. This is a perk of never getting past the honeymoon phase in a relationship.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I've never mentioned money or told her I expect xyz x number of times, this trip or any other time in our relationship. I understand that line of thinking is just bad.

Entire time planning this trip we talked about the fun we were going to have. Picked out some lingerie, a few toys to use while here.

But last night for example. I asked her to put on some lingerie. While putting it on she said "I don't even like wearing this stuff". Just a month earlier she said she liked it and wanted to wear it.

As far as sex, it's been bad. 3 times in 5 days all which I initiated to zero enthusiasm from her. Jerking off would of been more enjoyable.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I've never mentioned money or told her I expect xyz x number of times, this trip or any other time in our relationship. I understand that line of thinking is just bad.

Entire time planning this trip we talked about the fun we were going to have. Picked out some lingerie, a few toys to use while here.

But last night for example. I asked her to put on some lingerie. While putting it on she said "I don't even like wearing this stuff". Just a month earlier she said she liked it and wanted to wear it.

As far as sex, it's been bad. 3 times in 5 days all which I initiated to zero enthusiasm from her. Jerking off would of been more enjoyable.

That sort of non-playful, passive-bitchy attitude usually means something else is up. Is it? I'd stop and have a talk with her and figure out if it's something up between you two or something going on with her in general.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Sounds to me like she's either bored, depressed, or cheating.

At 24 my wife wanted to bang like 3 times a day.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I had a girl break up with me and told me one of the reasons is because on the trip to Cancun that I bought and paid for I wanted to window seat on the plane and she felt it was too selfish since I didn't even discuss if she wanted the window or not. I lul'd.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
She must've just gotten through watching the wedding singer. Cheating is ok, but taking the window seat is a big no, no.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If I took her on an all expense paid vacation, that would mean the sex is already whatever I want. You don't pay for a vacation and then hope for results. That's setting yourself up for disappointment.

Picasso's 1 bj on a week long vacation is the saddest thing I've read in a while. :(

No time for bjs when you gotta see the crustacean museum dumbass!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester

Very bad news Medium P. This sounds like it might potentially be bad. If you've taken her on vacation and she's not happy...

I think you're going to have to have a realtalk with this woman. One of those meandering lets talk about feels and define our relationship kind of woman talks. Maybe drinking would help.

I don't think I'd do it while you're on vacation though, I honestly wouldn't. I would acknowledge it however. Tell her something like, "It's obvious that when we get back there are things that we need to talk about -- ACTUALLY talk about, not just words coming out of one of our mouths... but we're on vacation. Let's just enjoy this and meet that when we get back. Deal?" She may not take the deal though, so be prepared for that too.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah at first I was going to ask if it was YOU that picked out the Lingerie and Toys or both of you, but I'm going to bet that it was just you based off the story about asking her to put it on. If her lack of drive is new, I'd be concerned, and also prepared for this trip to be just like if you took one of your beer buddies with you instead. A talk should definitely be in the cards. As far as timing, that's up to you. Personally, I'd do it before hand so I could at least salvage the trip and find someone who would be fun to go with instead (since you paid for it all)

• 1Like

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
A month ago she said she liked the lingerie and wanted to wear it....she was not in Hawaii at the time....hmmm.

• 1Like