Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I'm 31 and never done anal. While I'm sure it was flattery, the girls that were somewhat willing over the years said they were afraid of the pain due to penis size (yuge, bigly, etc).

Wife is willing to give it a go when I get home from deployment in a couple months, as a sort of present. I'm excited to try it out even though I don't think I'll like it; however, what if I like it and she doesn't (which I'm fairly sure she won't)? Am I forever trapped having had a taste of the apple but not getting any more???
Bigly huh? Better start her training now.

https://www.amazon.com/Beginners-Tr...TF8&qid=1479590060&sr=1-11&keywords=butt+plug

or if you want something a bit more fashionable

https://www.amazon.com/AKStore-Stainless-Restraints-Stimulation-Masturbation/dp/B01DVUSU7A/ref=sr_1_2_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1479590249&sr=1-2&keywords=butt+plug&th=1

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
lulz

she loves anal play a LOT and wants me to eat her ass. this was like a 1 for 1 tradesies type of thing. we'll see if they both keep happening.

and yes obviously will get very warmed up and use lots of lube, those are no-brainers

Yeah came here to say that if she lets you put your tongue there then you are allowed to put your dick there.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Isn't the spit on the back and then cum on them the Houdini?

It's called the fish-eye.

Also, wifey made me jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped with bacon the last 2 sundays as gameday snacks. If anyone is wondering, that's what love tastes like. Jalapenos gotta be fresh though, let them sit even overnight after being cut and they go off.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Guys I'm freaking the fuck out I don't know how long I can hold it in.

We had a fantastic night curled up watching a movie at my place but all I could think of was the Tumblr post she reblogged earlier a out starting a race war.

Normally talking about a race war is a big turn on but the poster was talking about race mixing the white race away by turning white girls into lesbians and making happa intergender babies.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>

We had a fantastic night curled up watching a movie at my place but all I could think of was the Tumblr post she reblogged earlier a out starting a race war.

Normally talking about a race war is a big turn on but the poster was talking about race mixing the white race away by turning white girls into lesbians and making happa intergender babies.

Start small and laugh immediately afterwards. Since she's in luuurve, she'll take that as you being ironic.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Remember the end goal tiggles. Convince her that racists aren't the monsters twitter tells her you are. Also, to get nude pics first

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
She's in her early 20s. Even if you told her the complete truth about yourself she would just disregard it in favor of whatever mental caricature of you she has imagined you to be. Worst case scenario she will believe she can "fix" you, in which case you just keep banging her until you can no longer stand the bullshit she is spewing or you wear her down she becomes a member of the Frauenschaft for you. I expect you will likely get bored of dicking someone that naïve once the novelty wears off. Of course, if she figures out you are actually a super saiyen 3 racist, she might get more interested since she can use boning a shitlord like you to irritate her parents. Having been the beneficiary of the latter scenario (not a racist, just some asshole who daddy hated), I can tell you that it will lead to crazy sex but a fucked up relationship.

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester

You need to load a flash drive up with a ton of Lex the Impaler movies and then somehow let her "find" it. Like leave it at her dorm room or leave it in your laptop and find an excuse to leave her alone with said laptop for about 30 minutes.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
She's in her early 20s. Even if you told her the complete truth about yourself she would just disregard it in favor of whatever mental caricature of you she has imagined you to be. Worst case scenario she will believe she can "fix" you, in which case you just keep banging her until you can no longer stand the bullshit she is spewing or you wear her down she becomes a member of the Frauenschaft for you. I expect you will likely get bored of dicking someone that naïve once the novelty wears off. Of course, if she figures out you are actually a super saiyen 3 racist, she might get more interested since she can use boning a shitlord like you to irritate her parents. Having been the beneficiary of the latter scenario (not a racist, just some asshole who daddy hated), I can tell you that it will lead to crazy sex but a fucked up relationship.

She's at her parents estate right now and complaining how they misgender her and use her "dead" name and her mom won't help her fill out the forms to change her name legally.

I don't even know this chicks real name it's pretty great.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Given the type of person you are, my advice is to hit that shit like the fist of an angry god, but don't ever let her know where you live or work.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
She's at her parents estate right now and complaining how they misgender her and use her "dead" name and her mom won't help her fill out the forms to change her name legally.

I don't even know this chicks real name it's pretty great.
Wakandan, now you trollin.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Given the type of person you are, my advice is to hit that shit like the fist of an angry god, but don't ever let her know where you live or work.

Doesn't know about my work but she's been over my place a bunch.

She doesn't have a car and I live in the burbs so I doubt she could find me if things went south.

I talk about all her fucked up shit but in reality this all the stuff I read off her Tumblr, Maybe she's like me and is ultra spastic online but more mellow IRL.

She is really enjoyable to talk too obviously intelligent.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Really, kill her. Her parents will probably reward you with what was going to be her inheritance until they realized she was retarded

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Really, kill her. Her parents will probably reward you with what was going to be her inheritance until they realized she was retarded

I think parents lose hope when their kid hits mid 20's and is still a SJW a 21 year old is probably expected to act like this now.

We talked about kinks the other day and I told her my biggest kink was cumming in someone so she is considering going on the pill if we both get tested after a while.

White Supremacist seed should do the trick.