Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
No firsthand experience, but I've heard there are candies that look like enough like birth control pills to fool a 21 yr old girl.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I find it's more the novelty of "I'm in her butt! whoa!" than it feeling so badass or different. It IS different in that it squeezes you a little different, the texture is different and of course there's no pussy lube so you gotta be super generous with the lube. But one you get going fast (and I'd take it easy on that) it's not all that different, it's a lot of rubbing and friction and such and ultimately not a big deal. I don't understand the fetish of anal at all.

Nope, that's pretty much it. For me, at least. The idea alone is a huge turnon. Similarly, I much prefer eating ass to pussy.

And you're correct, after she relaxes and you get going, it really doesn't feel that different. One important distinction is that if you're not on birth control, this is the only place you get to finish inside. Might mean more to some than others. Currently my options are anal, pull out, or condom...so, yeah, anal, please. My wife is less enthused because she has to deal with aftermath.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
It is if she's not on birth control and you don't want a kid. Sex doesn't get more dangerous than that!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
I find it's more the novelty of "I'm in her butt! whoa!" than it feeling so badass or different. It IS different in that it squeezes you a little different, the texture is different and of course there's no pussy lube so you gotta be super generous with the lube. But one you get going fast (and I'd take it easy on that) it's not all that different, it's a lot of rubbing and friction and such and ultimately not a big deal. I don't understand the fetish of anal at all.

I don't think novelty is the right word. For some reason as men a woman with a nice ass looks awesome to us. There is no reasonable way to explain why they look so good to us except for primal instinct. Anything that looks that goods got to feel good right.

I know for myself after the first time I tried anal all I wanted to do was go and get cleaned up. Well that was interesting but not worth the hassle. But tried it a few more times, figured out what I was doing and I have to admit it grew on me..a lot.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I don't think novelty is the right word. For some reason as men a woman with a nice ass looks awesome to us. There is no reasonable way to explain why they look so good to us except for primal instinct. Anything that looks that goods got to feel good right.

I know for myself after the first time I tried anal all I wanted to do was go and get cleaned up. Well that was interesting but not worth the hassle. But tried it a few more times, figured out what I was doing and I have to admit it grew on me..a lot.

Oh I like a good ass and all, I just don't particularly care for buttholes. I can grab the ass and fuck the pussy just as well. The holes are literally right beside each other.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Creampies may be a bit tame, but yeah it counts as a kink. It adds an element of danger.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Prepare for AIDS. You know she's had train run on her by a bunch of black dudes to lash out at her parents.

judging by her discomfort the first time i entered her, I doubt any BBC has touched her. In fact her OKcupid says she was a virgin but I doubt I was her first. Probably some professor at school got to her first.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Nah it's not a Kink but she is a pleaser so I needed a way to tell her to go on the pill.

Seems like a good idea to trust that a pink haired turbo dummie suddenly went on the pill just for you. Blow in her like 3 times a day if you ask me.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Nah it's not a Kink but she is a pleaser so I needed a way to tell her to go on the pill.

You saw a way to manipulate her and that was best you could do? Did you even consider the likely side effect that this will significantly reduce her libido?

Should have gone with hole #2. No libido problem, no need to trust she is actually taking the pill.