Marriage and the Power of Divorce

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
I am here to see if we got pink hair lady tits yet. With hive trying to guide Mrs. G to opening up for business again and Adolf a_skeleton_02 shagging a SJW, this is as good as this thread has been since Onoes Onoes stories and the occasional selfie from @lindz.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Better for everyone if you simply work on another amazing adventure.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Mrs G has had 3 men either call or text her this week...one is Chumpfriend....so no
the other is asked me out too early dude...will get drinks and dinner with him and politely decline in person...I know him way too well for my own damn good...sad Mrs G
Third dude would do...but he is married and a friend and fucking him could seriously fuck up his life so that also is not happening.

On a positive note, all of the flirting has been great for self pleasuring

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Mrs G has had 3 men either call or text her this week...one is Chumpfriend....so no
the other is asked me out too early dude...will get drinks and dinner with him and politely decline in person...I know him way too well for my own damn good...sad Mrs G
Third dude would do...but he is married and a friend and fucking him could seriously fuck up his life so that also is not happening.

On a positive note, all of the flirting has been great for self pleasuring

On a scale from 1-10 how much anal stimulation do you use when self pleasuring.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Mrs. Gravy is getting all the gigs she wants. better post some of that goods someday as a tribute to our hunger.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
On a scale from 1-10 how much anal stimulation do you use when self pleasuring.
For the sake of what little dignity I have remaining, this is not a question I will answer. Plus, isn't it more fun to imagine whatever is your preferred scenario?

edited to fix fucking auto correct.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
For the sake of what little dignity I have remaining, this is not a question I will answer. Plus, isn't it more fun to imagine whatever is your preferred scenario?

edited to fix fucking auto correct.
That's a solid 7, fyi

• 3Like

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Livestream their reactions to them reading this thread.

EDIT: Its a 5.5 for me, 9 after watching Animal Planet all night.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
It's hilarious watching all the sad, pathetic nerds on this forum drool over the prospect of pics of a 50+ year old widow.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Don't be jealous, I'm sure your alter ego would love to see your butt hole.

• 3Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Wife is pregnant again and is basically acting insane already. This is on top of having a kid running around breaking what he can and her not really good at chores. Gun to head

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user