Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
All the inlaws for thanksgiving, i like them, they laugh at my jokes.

I'm gonna get all fucked up and sous vide my tenderloin tomorrow and have a whale of a time.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
man please avoid butthole talk, triggering a traumatic strip club memory from my 18th birthday

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
My date did not see the nipples or the ass either and he paid for dinner. He got a good hug and the limited possibility of another date but I have too much knowledge of his history and his "swiping" to seriously consider him. I did share with him that I was being set up and/or asked out by others so he was aware. He is nice enough and attractive but I am pretty much keeping him in Friendville and I indicated that exactly in the reply to his "thanks for a great evening" text.
I am no beauty queen, I consider myself on the pretty side of plain and am keenly aware of every flaw this "old" woman has developed. That being said, I also am keenly aware of my true value and it is not at all tied to the superficial.

@Kirun I don't believe that any of the guys here actually want pics other than out of routine curiosity; but thanks for the very telling input.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
My date did not see the nipples or the ass either and he paid for dinner. He got a good hug and the limited possibility of another date but I have too much knowledge of his history and his "swiping" to seriously consider him. I did share with him that I was being set up and/or asked out by others so he was aware. He is nice enough and attractive but I am pretty much keeping him in Friendville and I indicated that exactly in the reply to his "thanks for a great evening" text.
I am no beauty queen, I consider myself on the pretty side of plain and am keenly aware of every flaw this "old" woman has developed. That being said, I also am keenly aware of my true value and it is not at all tied to the superficial.

@Kirun I don't believe that any of the guys here actually want pics other than out of routine curiosity; but thanks for the very telling input.

I'll be honest--I want pics of any woman's tits that is anything above unattractive....

• 3Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord

sticker,375x360.u2.png

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
All artfully composed shots of tits covered in sharpie are welcome, Miss Gravy.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
This has absolutely nothing to do with anything except that it made me laugh - my friend sent me a meme that reads: If you get sexted by someone you don't want to sext...does that mean you just got mollexted?

Perhaps more coffee is in order for me before I just willynilly post shit.

• 3Like

Denaut

Trump's Staff
Thanks for the well wishes and support everyone. That second date sort of turned into a 3rd date the next day and late night meetings tonight, tomorrow, and Sunday evening though one of us is busy every one of those days. We are both a little mystified by how well we've hit it off, the 2nd and 3rd date felt nothing like a 2nd and 3rd date... more like a relationship that has been going on for quite a few months.

I imagine that has something to do with the nature of the dates, I've been cooking for her at my place (or leftovers from the night before) and it sort of feels less like dating and more like being in an exciting relationship. I'm not complaining, it is just a very strange feeling for me considering how soon it has been since the break-up.

But anyway, it seems like my optimism was warranted, and I am thankful for that.

• 3Like