Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
grocery shopping derail might be the worst derail in the history of the site.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Oh so you're the asshole in the supermarket just wondering around aisles getting in everyone's fucking way because you're in your own little fucking god damn world and can't be bothered to not listen to your faggot music for 30 minutes and instead make going grocery shopping 10x worse for everyone else around you. I hope those carrots you're going to deepthroat later tonight choke you out.

Um, no. It is possible to have headphones in and still be aware of the world around you. I know exactly the kind of person you mean in the grocery store, but I'm not one of them.

But thanks for your kind words. They made my morning.

Kalaar kururuc

Grumpy old man
Grats man. She's skeptical, but I keep trying to ease her mind, some women at work who are 35 + are spiting our their firsts so I think she has nothing to worry about.
If your wife is 35 then do it sooner rather than later, potential issues rocket after she hits 40.

As an aside, my parents were both 40 when they had me and my twin bro, and I'm fine *twitch*

• 2Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Oh so you're the asshole in the supermarket just wondering around aisles getting in everyone's fucking way because you're in your own little fucking god damn world and can't be bothered to not listen to your faggot music for 30 minutes and instead make going grocery shopping 10x worse for everyone else around you. I hope those carrots you're going to deepthroat later tonight choke you out.

I'm almost always jamming tunes at all times for all errands. I don't know the people you're talking about though. Most people who wear headphones in grocery stores are the bosses who know exactly where they're going and what they're getting.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm almost always jamming tunes at all times for all errands. I don't know the people you're talking about though. Most people who wear headphones in grocery stores are the bosses who know exactly where they're going and what they're getting.
Maybe in San Francisco. In south Florida, 90% of the people, anywhere you go, don't know WTF they are doing. Adding headphones to the mix only exacerbates the problem.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Whelp pour one out for me, wifes type of TMJ is so bad the doc is recommending soft foods only now and possibility of surgery in the future.

If I had known all those awesome blowjobs had an expiration date I may done thing differently.

Yea this makes me a selfish asshole but I honestly have no idea how I will feel in a few months after going from weekly to almost never...

Fuck.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'd help you out, Hate, but I also have TMJ.

• 2Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Whelp pour one out for me, wifes type of TMJ is so bad the doc is recommending soft foods only now and possibility of surgery in the future.

If I had known all those awesome blowjobs had an expiration date I may done thing differently.

Yea this makes me a selfish asshole but I honestly have no idea how I will feel in a few months after going from weekly to almost never...

Fuck.

Have you tried cheese? Many people around here think cheese is better than BJs.