Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
Why would anyone not want a bang maid? I think if my wife stopped working it would be totally worth the income loss to not have to do chores and shit.

What makes you think those two things would be connected. You need to read this thread more.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
My wife works her ass off. If she were a stay-at-home mom, shit would squared away. That's the catch-22: Chances are that if you have a wife that wants to do it, she probably won't be good at it. If you have someone like my wife who you think would be good at it, she's probably too driven to stay home.

By the way, on the grocery topic, I kind of like going on a leisurely trip through Meijer with the wife. We have a weekend ritual. She likes the company and I like making sure that we get good stuff. Plus, it's my opportunity to pretend like I care about our food budget as we try to keep it under the target amount. When I go to the grocery by myself, I seldom look at prices or even know how much I paid at checkout. I just throw shit in the cart and get out.

• 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I need a dumpster and a bon fire. I have finally begun to clear out things from G and what was his mother's. It is fekkin overwhelming.

Take your time. I understand the urge to be quick, but if you fill a big garbage can a week, it'll go quickly enough.

• 1Like

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Our grocery bill was practically cut in half when I took over that duty and like you Cad I do it in a fraction of the time. Walmart really freaked me out for awhile went most of my life without going to retail stores and it was an adjustment. I have the place memorized now, and I go early on Monday and Tuesday mornings the place is totally empty. We use a shared app so if wife or kids need something they throw it on the list and I buy it. They complain about not having something I only respond "Put in on the list" so I'm doing no browsing for the lack of a better term when I'm there.
My friends have informed me that our local WM has online order and store pick up for regular everyday things. Order>inform of time>they have ready and bring to your car.
I don't care because I do not shop there, but they love it. It saves them time and money.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
We do the dream dinner thing since neither one of us can cook worth a shit. Works well and is fairly economical.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We're at the stage with the 18 month year old where grocery shopping is constant whining so just one of us goes. I do enjoy the quiet of just taking my time.

I also enjoy checking out all the perfect-assed hot chicks

• 1Solidarity

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
We're at the stage with the 18 month year old where grocery shopping is constant whining so just one of us goes. I do enjoy the quiet of just taking my time.

Grocery store milfs in yoga pants. It's a highlight.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Grocery store milfs in yoga pants. It's a highlight.
My neighborhood is loaded with milfs and sometimes when I take the dog for a walk I imagine one of them asks me to come in and fix something

Unfortunately sexy time has to start right away because I can't fix anything

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>

I just let the wife go and then I'll stop by on the way home one day and get all the shit she didn't get. Sometimes she doesn't even notice, or pretends not to notice. Haha.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I do all the shopping myself, because, again, i do all the cooking and meal planning. If my wife went, we would be all eating cheetos, boxed mac n cheese and campbells soups.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I do all the shopping myself, because, again, i do all the cooking and meal planning. If my wife went, we would be all eating cheetos, boxed mac n cheese and campbells soups.
I don't mind the cooking or planning meals but what drives me fucking nuts is when I ask her what she wants and I get 1000 I don't knows.

Its worse now because she's pregnant so I can't just pick shit and force her. She has really bad sickness from the alien.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I don't mind the cooking or planning meals but what drives me fucking nuts is when I ask her what she wants and I get 1000 I don't knows.

Its worse now because she's pregnant so I can't just pick shit and force her. She has really bad sickness from the alien.

Yeah i remember those days. The midnight runs to the store to pick her up some ben and jerrys, the tubs and tubs of peanut butter she consumed along with pickles, fucking tons of pickles. i also remember Some Dunkin Donut apple fritter or some shit i had to constantly get for her.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>

Do you get the I don't know's accompanied by the no to everything you suggest?

Thats how I end up just letting her do it, because I'm like, I don't give a fuck and I'm not sitting here suggesting things. Buy what you want or I'll go. It's just a needless stress-causer to argue over groceries and shit. I'm not picky about food I basically eat chicken rice black beans eggs greek yogurt and protein shakes. Just go buy some shit.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Do you get the I don't know's accompanied by the no to everything you suggest?

Thats how I end up just letting her do it, because I'm like, I don't give a fuck and I'm not sitting here suggesting things. Buy what you want or I'll go. It's just a needless stress-causer to argue over groceries and shit. I'm not picky about food I basically eat chicken rice black beans eggs greek yogurt and protein shakes. Just go buy some shit.
Yes I get those

A lot of 'something healthy' too as if this is some epiphany to me

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Yes I get those

A lot of 'something healthy' too as if this is some epiphany to me

Where do you want to go eat?

I name 7 different places all different types of food

Those are all horrible why do you never suggest anywhere good

Where do you suggest?

Why do I have to decide everything?

I don't know, why do you have to decide everything... rolls eyes

No sex that night

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Noodle - yes or no to pregnancy sex ?
Oh I fucking love it. Seeing my wife pregnant gives me serious hardness. Plus the fucking huge titties.

We can't right now though because the doctor said so

Something about a fucking tender cervex