Marriage and the Power of Divorce

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
The tips are over the top on subservience. On the other hand, my girlfriend & I both work and she often is home first. I had to tell her that when I walk in the door is not the time to launch into a long talk about everything that needs to get done or whatever else is going on.

You had the chance to set your stuff down, sit down and unwind for 10-15 mins. Give me the same courtesy.

That movie, The Break Up is honestly the best on-screen representation of a relationship that I think I've ever seen.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
If your wife was a real man, she would have already had you doing those things.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I work from home so yeah I end up doing most of the cleaning, maybe half of the cooking. I do the day to day maintenance but on my wife's days off she'll go through and clean the majority of the apartment, plus the laundry which I don't like doing because I don't know how she organizes her tornado of a closet.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I do everything. Gravy is no help whatsoever.
giphy.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
I'm glad I make a lot of money so I don't have to have a moral dilemma about housework. Hah!

/Vinen

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The tips are over the top on subservience.

Over the top? Dude, nothing in there is even a worthy task for tiggle's SJW love slave. Maybe getting the book and having her read it would be worthy.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The tips are over the top on subservience. On the other hand, my girlfriend & I both work and she often is home first. I had to tell her that when I walk in the door is not the time to launch into a long talk about everything that needs to get done or whatever else is going on.

You had the chance to set your stuff down, sit down and unwind for 10-15 mins. Give me the same courtesy.
This is my biggest complaint aside from cleaning. Her and the kid do it, but the kid I can forgive. Whatever he's trying to say to me you can tell is awesome but the best part of hsi day begins when I get home.

With her I have to hear about the. Entire. Fucking. Day. And worst, sometimes I think the stories she tells are longer than whatever event she's telling me about.

I just want to come down and sit for 15 minutes in silence. Maybe watch a YouTube video.

She complain I don't shit at work and I take too long at home but it is my only escape. GIVE ME A GODDAMN FUCKING MINUTE.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You can tell a woman who works "Sorry not now" because she has the ability to have conversations with an adult all day long, she could have vented to them. A woman who stays at home? Good luck. She is waiting all day for an adult to talk to the same way you're waiting all day to just fucking relax.