Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
I also am not succinct. G was good at pretending he GAF. I knew this, he knew I knew it. He got rewarded for it. Ah, the art of collaboration.

Keep in mind the context of this space. Of course I usually pretend IGAF.

"Oh, Becky is from Pittsburgh, but went to college in California? Why so far away?" (internal monologue: fuck Becky and her stupid face I've never seen. Beer is nearly empty, time to make a subtle move to the frig.)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Y'all pussies white knighting around this widowed woman who was gleefully trying to find a fun fuck out of four chumps makes me sick and wonder where you left your virtues and ethics

Let me know when you wake the fuck up. She is in what...mid 30 or 40s. She should know better.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
Y'all pussies white knighting around this widowed woman who was gleefully trying to find a fun fuck out of four chumps makes me sick and wonder where you left your virtues and ethics

Let me know when you wake the fuck up. She is in what...mid 30 or 40s. She should know better.

Are we reading two different stories? She straight up told two dudes you are wasting your time. If all women were this forthright and straight forward my life would be so much fucking simpler. They are not white knighting shit, they are telling a woman who is recently back in the game that she is doing it right. Which she is.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
This reminds me of something that looking back on now... is quite ridiculous and comical.

An ex girlfriend of mine used to love trying to make me jealous by telling me about past sexual encounters and also whenever she got hit on out in public. And she did it in kind of a humble brag way. Like "Today when I was at the grocery store two of the workers were staring at me and then one commented to the other about how great my ass is when I was walking past. It made me so uncomfortable". Then she would get upset when I didn't react in a jealous manner.

I made the mistake of actually laughing about one of her stories once. She wouldn't talk to me for like 2 days.

That poor girl was emotionally tormented. She loved sex and wanted it constantly but she felt like a whore for "giving in" and liking it. And then she would use it to try to make me feel as unsettled about her past as she did herself. Goddamn do I miss that sex though. She brought me to meet her parents and like 10 minutes after saying hello dragged me up to one of the spare bedrooms... in their house... to fuck.

So, six months into a relationship and your starting to think about how the sex is with exes. Do you want to share somehting Khane?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I've never stopped thinking about how sex was with exes. Ever.

And none of you have either. You can't just shut off memories of your past.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I've never stopped thinking about how sex was with exes. Ever.

And none of you have either. You can't just shut off memories of your past.
True that. Shit, I can't even avoid thinking about sex with 90% of the women I walk past during the day.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Even the frumpy ones.

DAzH4rn.gif

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I forget why troll was banned but I do remember the questionable pics I always had to look at.

One of us perma banned him, might have been chaos.

I white Knight for. Mrs G because I liked her husband. I'm gaining nothing from this or expecting anything out of it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
trollface was a 'men go their own way' dude, wasn't he? You can safely ignore anything he has to say about interaction with the opposite sex.

• 2Like