Marriage and the Power of Divorce

trex

Queen Bee
Noodleface Noodleface i just finished catching up on this thread a couple days ago and I must applaud you for being one honest dude. I was rofl when you said you'd be happy if your wife made you toast because you have to cook everything.

LulzSect LulzSect you could actually snag yourself a decent woman if you would start leaving your fingers in your gd pockets when you're fucked up <3

@Mrs. Gravy glad to see you found a new man...as far as him saying that you should know he likes you because you're on the porch together... pretty irritating. That could totally go the other way... like this isn't a big deal, we're just sitting on my deck drinking beer. Why you acting crazy? Back when big T and I were just banging I was too shy to ask him if we were a couple or not, plus he's boarderline 'burg so he wasn't great at showing me he cared. Then at this party one night I was talking with another dude and he flipped out. He was like obviously I care about you and you're my girlfriend, were having sex! Excuse me? I have had sex with plenty of men that don't give a shit about me and certainly do not want me to be their gf. I think it's best to err on the side of caution.

Carry on.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
All I really know is that linemen working on main trunk power cables do it out of a helicopter and they have to take precautions to match the electric field that's basically a corona around those giant ass wires.

I watched a 30 minute documentary about it once. It was pretty neat, but I don't remember a lot of it. Besides that linemen have balls as big as any fireman.

Isn't that only in remote locations? Stories I heard from linemen were all working out of cherry pickers. Remote locations might very well have higher voltages than what's in civilized areas since they step it up for transmission.

Last edited:

trex

Queen Bee
trex trex I had a rough 1st QTR 2017 BB. ;) Things are finally lookin up for your boy Lulz though.

I'm impressed with the girls you slay over and over again. But then again can you marry a girl and tell everyone your first date involved her doing lines off your dick and you taking pics mid-fuck to share with your elf pals? Serious question.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
I'm impressed with the girls you slay over and over again. But then again can you marry a girl and tell everyone your first date involved her doing lines off your dick and you taking pics mid-fuck to share with your elf pals? Serious question.

I kek'd

Truth was - I had been depressed for a while after losing my kick ass job last June to a coke binge. (was totally my fault) I got a shitty contracting job in the early fall and eventually became more depressed because the job sucked dick pretty quickly. The contract gig finally ends in January which surprisingly dove me into greater depression. (oh yeah these girls I'm courting are totally gonna think I'm a winner stress/etc.)

So yes, I sought solace with substances/alcohol and continued being a degenerate banging throwaway sluts to numb my pain.

Oops.

~C'est la vie

*I quit all forms of elfpals chat and went back to my roots lurking/minor shitposting here @ FoH

Focusing on my new kick ass job and being social IRL again, etc.

/the end

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
DpQ9YJl.png

:smuggly:

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
One day lads...

One day I'll land a non toast cookinggg wench!!!

AND THEN ILL TURN MY LIFE AROUND

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
One quadruple post and he'll rise from the ashes, a fiery, coked-out phoenix.

iannis

Musty Nester
Isn't that only in remote locations? Stories I heard from linemen were all working out of cherry pickers. Remote locations might very well have higher voltages than what's in civilized areas since they step it up for transmission.

It may have been.

It's those giant lines. The ones that they run on the metal power poles waaaaay off in the distance.

electricjpg-47253739b780779e.jpg

electricjpg-47253739b780779e.jpgp

These shits. If you get close to those you can actually hear them hum.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Show all the girls your dick!

That's starting to become my go-to advice for you.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user