Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The fact you didn't buy a 5150 upsets me. I already can tell you didn't.

Soygen Soygen he can watch TV just limited to like an hour a day. It was something our speech therapists recommended and she took it as gospel. Even though he's talking now.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I kek'd

Truth was - I had been depressed for a while after losing my kick ass job last June to a coke binge. (was totally my fault) I got a shitty contracting job in the early fall and eventually became more depressed because the job sucked dick pretty quickly. The contract gig finally ends in January which surprisingly dove me into greater depression. (oh yeah these girls I'm courting are totally gonna think I'm a winner stress/etc.)

So yes, I sought solace with substances/alcohol and continued being a degenerate banging throwaway sluts to numb my pain.

Oops.

~C'est la vie

*I quit all forms of elfpals chat and went back to my roots lurking/minor shitposting here @ FoH

Focusing on my new kick ass job and being social IRL again, etc.

/the end

Lulz, why don't you get into finance/private equity/investment banking? Don't you live in NY? Then, you get paid to do blow at lunch and bang secretaries, and the more you do those things the better your career seems to be?!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm about to turn 31 and I think I'm finally getting to the point of wanting to party less. For example, I went out on Sunday and shared a mezcal margarita pitcher with a friend during lunch then downed a couple beers in the park. I was home by 6. I would have absolutely kept that shit going until I was embarrassingly blacked out only a year ago. Thankfully I never really had to deal with long-term consequences except for a few poor financial desicions. Like one time I bought a really expensive guitar amp. Another time I booked a vacation to Peru. I went on a shopping spree on Newegg and ended up building a dope computer. Sure I accrued a bit a of short-term debt with some of those decisions, but hey, I still use the amp and computer. And Peru was dope.
Those are the kind of financial mistakes I make sober! I do have a DUI conviction which absolutely sucked, but I totally deserved it and am thankful I didn't wreck or hurt anyone.

trex

Queen Bee
Yeah, my kid wasn't allowed to watch TV either...until I actually had a kid. Our kids are the same age-- if they're watching shows like Daniel Tiger, Peppa Pig and Superwhy I don't see the harm. Mine loves PJ masks and some others that aren't as wholesome. He picked up a few bad habits from them, so I can understand that. But I'd go crazy if there was no TV.

I can relate with lulz too, but going from wanting-to-want-to-quit to wanting-to-quit takes a lot. I was in the state of wishing I wanted to quit for a while. Plus he's trying to do it alone.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Well my son is the smartest two year old I've ever met now so whatever my wife did has worked. I don't challenge it, however if me and the dude are alone we watch TV.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Even the smartest two year olds shit their pants.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I guess I don't understand what a "smart two-year-old" means.
When you look into their stupid little eyes, you can sense advanced algebra in the background.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I mean dude knows the alphabet, numbers up through 12, can speak sentences, and tells me I have a baby in my stomach :( :(

iannis

Musty Nester
Little dude is calling him fat. Partial credit on that one.

Or else he saw noodle soul cooking one night. Baby: super tasty!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm impressed with the girls you slay over and over again. But then again can you marry a girl and tell everyone your first date involved her doing lines off your dick and you taking pics mid-fuck to share with your elf pals? Serious question.

Then you just get to make up a story. Wife tells me I'm not allowed to tell the story about how I proposed or when she first knew she loved me. So I got to make shit up.

My parents live next to some that look like this - they definitely hum. BTW my folks did not need to tell us NOT to climb the fucker.
G said me spending all those years near that electricity explained a lot about why I was such an odd girl. I was odd before we moved there though, so he was wrong. Yep, even dead I am telling him he is wrong. Good thing he loved me.
View attachment 142971

I used to live under one like that too. They say living too close to those will give you brain cancer and make you crazy. Did your parents line your hats with tin foil? If so, you know the power lines made them crazy.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I used to live under one like that too. They say living too close to those will give you brain cancer and make you crazy. Did your parents line your hats with tin foil? If so, you know the power lines made them crazy.
My mom has lung cancer but the brain is clear so far. Also, my folks are old school - we used to ride in the bed of the pick up truck, rode our bikes without helmets and drank the water out of the same creek the cows had been in; they were not going to waste tin foil on a hat. (In retrospect, this may be indicative of mental illness.)

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users