Marriage and the Power of Divorce

iannis

Musty Nester
It's not the healthiest place in the world to live. But what I'd understood is the communities that build right outside of the right of way. There are some places where they basically do live right UNDER the things. And that's probably not the best plan. But if it's 500 yards away I doubt it's much more than an eyesore.

But you never know, really. There are hotspots all over the place. The town in georgia where my grandfather grew up had a facility nearby that processed uranium. It hasn't been there in a long time but cancer rates in that area are noticably higher than they should be.

Of course it's also a bunch of poor rednecks that eat fried chicken, get fat, and smoke. So good luck proving anything.

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
I know l would die if I got into a bad bike accident riding around the city, yet I still can't fathom wearing a helmet.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I know l would die if I got into a bad bike accident riding around the city, yet I still can't fathom wearing a helmet.
Well, you are a bit of a risk taker, so this does not surprise me. I have been a speech therapist to or a service coordinator for people who survived the hit but not in a great way (hello tbi; goodbye motor skills, mobility and cognitive functions).

Today I miss G. I am supposed to be working from home right now; can't motherfucking bring myself to turn on the work computer or go through the stack of paper I brought with me. I don't know why I keep allowing myself to be so anxious; I am supposed to be in control of my thoughts and therefore any emotional response my body creates from those. Yeah, that's not working so great today. I feel a bit like a self indulgent and petulant child. Perhaps I need a spanking.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
It's more a never wore a helmet as a child thing tbh :p

For me, missing people comes and goes. Of course these feelings always seems to hit me at innopportune times. Good luck!

• 1Solidarity

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
I was working on my project truck last night, that got stuck at my parents. Asshole neighbor comes over and starts talking all kinds of shit, blah blah.

Later, after he leaves, my wife brings me my favorite dinner and asks to help with some of the rewiring I have to do to fix it. Shes good with a soldering iron, so I show her what needs to be done and sit down to eat. Asshole neighbor comes back, and starts making bullshit comments again.

My wife turned around, smiled, and said "look, I get you're an angry old man, but have a beer." and grabs one from the cooler. He thanked her and she chucked it into his yard before he could grab it. She follows up this action with "Go fetch like the bitch you are, and leave my family alone" and smiles at him. He slinked off grumbling and cussing, picked up the beer and went inside.

I fucking love this woman.

• 4Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I was working on my project truck last night, that got stuck at my parents. Asshole neighbor comes over and starts talking all kinds of shit, blah blah.

Later, after he leaves, my wife brings me my favorite dinner and asks to help with some of the rewiring I have to do to fix it. Shes good with a soldering iron, so I show her what needs to be done and sit down to eat. Asshole neighbor comes back, and starts making bullshit comments again.

My wife turned around, smiled, and said "look, I get you're an angry old man, but have a beer." and grabs one from the cooler. He thanked her and she chucked it into his yard before he could grab it. She follows up this action with "Go fetch like the bitch you are, and leave my family alone" and smiles at him. He slinked off grumbling and cussing, picked up the beer and went inside.

I fucking love this woman.
I think I have a girl crush on your wife.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
What was the neighbor saying exactly?

That I'm a bum for sleeping there sometimes, that my parents need to cut their grass (its cut weekly) so they stop looking like the white trash of the neighborhood, that my son is a disgrace to humanity for being gay, etc.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I feel like a beer across the temple is a better fix for that guy.

• 4Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Wow, what the fuck.

It's your parents place so I guess you can't tell him to go fuck himself.

I live next to some mexicanos, and they're polite as fuck. I think they're running some sort of underground railroad through their house, but they're polite and the grandmother gives me eggs from their chickens sometimes!

She buys my silence.

• 1Like

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Wow, what the fuck.

It's your parents place so I guess you can't tell him to go fuck himself.

I live next to some mexicanos, and they're polite as fuck. I think they're running some sort of underground railroad through their house, but they're polite and the grandmother gives me eggs from their chickens sometimes!

She buys my silence.

I grew up there, and he hated my parents from as far back as I can remember; I can tell him to go get fucked all I want. I'm just trying to be peaceful and ignore the shit stain

My wife on the other hand? Seems to want me to end up getting in a fight with the guy. I'm sure I'll hear more tonight when I go finish up.