Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Mrs G, to avoid giving bad hand / blow jobs, the most important thing is to not get into a rut. Dudes tend to like having things changed up. Soft, hard, bites, frenulum, shaft, balls .. it's all OK as long as it's not always the same. We would get a fleshlight if we wanted the same experience every time.

Women tend to not like changeups. Just stick with what works. My wife won't even let me finger her but with my left hand when I eat her because the first time I did it lefty, it 'felt weird'. Didn't matter that I immediately identified the problem was the angle of my body (and thus my hand).

It's a constant struggle to overcome that difference.
I'm down with the change-up, thanks!
As an update, turns out that I am pretty good at Mean Girl, I just focus all my disappointment, anger, disgust, and dark sorrow and emptiness towards my sexual power/prowess.The fact that I have been fairly self-reliant for the larger part of my life helps too.
I balance the meanness in the bedroom with kindness and nurturing otherwise. I mean, I am really a kind and loving person. So yay for being open to new ideas and for the ebb and flow. Luna on fire should be my symbol. ;)

I am enjoying the hell out of myself.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So I have guy coming over to inspect pool pump because mine is 30 yrs old, just need to size/fit replacement. Get home about five minutes after he arrives and the dude is older, ex con look about him, fucking greets me "oh hey heard you guys are going camping this weekend".

Dude leaves 10 minutes later I fucking blow up at my fiance. Who the fuck tells some rando fucking service dude your weekend plans so he can tell all his ex con buddies? Like what the actual fuck? So I tell her fuck no we're not leaving the house. She tells me "at least I don't treat everyone like they're attacking me all the time." What the fuck does not telling random sketchy looking dudes about all the shit in your house and when you won't be home to stop a break in have to do with being "attacked"?

I'm pissed.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Kind of over the top. Do you even know he's an ex con outside you think you know how all ex cons look?

iannis

Musty Nester
Did he have a clock with no hands on it though? That's important.

And lol, you're actually not wrong. But that is over the top.

Yeah you don't tell strangers that you won't be around this weekend so if they wanna come burgle you that would be most convenient. Lol.

Otoh the dude has a job and probably isn't selling lists of safe houses to burgle on the side.

Unless he was Mexican.

So yeah, your girl is a little too trusting. But next time don't yell at her.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Set up a camera to watch the street and keep a_skeleton_02 and his nazi crew on speed dial as security detail for the weekend.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Did he have a clock with no hands on it though? That's important.

And lol, you're actually not wrong. But that is over the top.

Yeah you don't tell strangers that you won't be around this weekend so if they wanna come burgle you that would be most convenient. Lol.

Otoh the dude has a job and probably isn't selling lists of safe houses to burgle on the side.

Unless he was Mexican.

So yeah, your girl is a little too trusting. But next time don't yell at her.

Probably*

Also, you don't even know. Last time I was at a car dealer trying to negotiate she was like 'oh yea he said he just loved this feature and I think this is the only one in that color in the city right now!' and shit like that I had to kick her out. Like wtf.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
New man and I went out to dinner as a "couple" with people who knew us in the way back. This was our first kind of unannounced announcement that we are "an item" - it is fekkin weird.
I like it.
I don't want to like it too much.
The sex is good and improving each time, he has great taste in music and he can cook really well so I want this to last as long as possible for those things alone. Is that selfish?

In other strangeness; this friend (who is kind and delightful) of ours who we met up with after dinner at the horse track is married to the cuntiest woman I have ever fucking met in my life. I wanted very much to pull the stick out of her miserable ass and beat her with it last night. I was nice instead (OK because I knew it would irritate the fuck out of her that I was). It is the last time I will even fucking acknowledge that cunt's presence. That's right I use the c word twice. Holy hell she is a condescending pitiable snit. I have very few (VERY FEW) people that I dislike in this world, she made the list. Can you imagine?!

iannis

Musty Nester
Probably why he likes her.

It's nice to have an attack dog sometimes.

The pillowtalk goes, "God damn though, you're just a cunt." and she goes, "Yeah. I know. That's why you love me."

And of course not, may the new man become the boring old man.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Probably why he likes her.

It's nice to have an attack dog sometimes.

The pillowtalk goes, "God damn though, you're just a cunt." and she goes, "Yeah. I know. That's why you love me."

And of course not, may the new man become the boring old man.
She has issues with possessiveness and jealousy and he is a bit of a cuck so...perhaps you are right; although if he ever called her a name like that I am pretty sure she would kill him with his own penis.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
Well then she just sucks.

A bitch that won't admit she's a bitch just needs to be smacked.

*and I'm not the one to do it. I'll just walk away. Hands are dirty enough without adding that slime to them.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
So the friend texted me - he asked me how the rest of my date went after we left (we only stayed for one race with them - seriously it was all I could tolerate of her) and I told him that it was great - that we went and got ice cream as I deserved it for putting up with his wife's very rude behavior. He should have been embarrassed by her. To say she was disrespectful is an understatement. He is a delight and super generous in spirit so it is a shame. I will never so much as ever breathe another word to her. That being said I also told him she will have to suck it up because I was still going to be his friend whether she likes it or not.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
New man and I went out to dinner as a "couple" with people who knew us in the way back. This was our first kind of unannounced announcement that we are "an item" - it is fekkin weird.
I like it.
I don't want to like it too much.
The sex is good and improving each time, he has great taste in music and he can cook really well so I want this to last as long as possible for those things alone. Is that selfish?

In other strangeness; this friend (who is kind and delightful) of ours who we met up with after dinner at the horse track is married to the cuntiest woman I have ever fucking met in my life. I wanted very much to pull the stick out of her miserable ass and beat her with it last night. I was nice instead (OK because I knew it would irritate the fuck out of her that I was). It is the last time I will even fucking acknowledge that cunt's presence. That's right I use the c word twice. Holy hell she is a condescending pitiable snit. I have very few (VERY FEW) people that I dislike in this world, she made the list. Can you imagine?!

I'm pretty sure me ex could be described as a cunt by some people. I think it was three things that made me not see it. One there's plenty of guys who think/need someone to kick their ass to keep them motivated. Two once your with one your constantly running around trying to make sure they are happy and you don't really have time to reflect on what the fuck you are doing. Last sometimes there a cunt on your side, applying that fighty personality to help you and you give them mad props for that. Definitely to much credit for that. though.

Up to you if you want to point those ideas out to your friend but I kinda wish someone would have pointed it out to me.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I'm pretty sure me ex could be described as a cunt by some people. I think it was three things that made me not see it. One there's plenty of guys who think/need someone to kick their ass to keep them motivated. Two once your with one your constantly running around trying to make sure they are happy and you don't really have time to reflect on what the fuck you are doing. Last sometimes there a cunt on your side, applying that fighty personality to help you and you give them mad props for that. Definitely to much credit for that. though.

Up to you if you want to point those ideas out to your friend but I kinda wish someone would have pointed it out to me.
Pointed, discussed, he knows. They have been married a very long time. He says she is "different" than she used to be but his best friend (who I have known for 40 years) - who has been his best friend since before he and his wife even met; doesn't like her one bit so I doubt she is that much different. She has zero good friends; most are just acquaintances. She is either ill-equipped to make/keep them or she just wants her life to be him and him alone. Perhaps since they grew up basically together, he can't see it (I have told him he can contribute to but is not responsible for her happiness/contentment).

I complimented the woman (sincerely by the way) on how great her grown daughters are (they are lovely capable young women) and the influence she and he must have had on them as good parents and she did not even acknowledge that I said it - she heard it. That is fucked up. What parent isn't proud of their kids? Fucked fucked fucked. He was all smiles and thanked me. She looked like she just ate hot sewage.

Meh, his life; maybe it's the history; maybe he's a stone smoothed by years of her steady acid rain; I don't know. I just know I won't put up with her nastiness ever again and if she actually ever is the way she was to me like she was the other night I will pull the stick out of her ass and beat her with it.