SBSNGALLDB8JINBN-v1-fram810x410x810x410xxxx.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
My wife used "patriarchy" in a sentence last night

Rip marriage
This is not a good sign. Can we get the full context? We're gonna' have to formulate a plan to make sure you don't get cucked.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
She was listening to some podcast and decided the reason she feels obligated to cook and clean is the patriarchy.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
She was listening to some podcast and decided the reason she feels obligated to cook and clean is the patriarchy.
Tell her that your good friend Soygen loves to cook and a Tier 1 Shitlord Misogynist. You can't explain that!

Picasso3

Maybe I'm old fashioned but i think its time to send her to the psychiatrist for a heavy lithium prescription

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Whoa, let's not jump to medication so soon. Electro-shock therapy is a good place to start.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
It's a little heavy handed, but whenever my wife acts this way I always ask her if she'd like to mow the lawn, chop trees, etc.

Not to say that men shouldn't help with cooking and cleaning. Just remind her both genders generally get a raw deal with "stereotyped" house work.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
It's a little heavy handed, but whenever my wife acts this way I always ask her if she'd like to mow the lawn, chop trees, etc.

Not to say that men shouldn't help with cooking and cleaning. Just remind her both genders generally get a raw deal with "stereotyped" house work.

Came here to post this as well.

You could always help mow the lawn and grind this tree stump...oh, would rather make lemonade and start dinner? Sounds good..

Picasso3

She's scheduling us with a marriage counselor.

Its like we have to meet a quarterly drama quota, there is literally no hardship in our lives besides working which is white collar pud shit.

4Ososdv.png

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Just tell her you're fine with counseling as long as you get to pick the counselor. And then pick a man.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users