Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
I'm about to take on my nephew, his wife, their kid, her parents, and 4 more cats (we have 3) who are Irma refugees... good lord may god have mercy on us all. Glass is half full: this is a family of doctors so if I have a heart attack, now would be the time to do it.

Your a good man Charlie Brown.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Your a good man Charlie Brown.

Yep, and hopefully I am successful at keeping my wife calm, cool, and collected during this. We are in the middle of remodeling, and southern women have this... thing... about their houses being in complete order when company comes and I don't want her to stroke out. I know that it's a common thing for people all around the world, but Southern Women dial that shit to 11, and due to it being a kitchen move (moving kitchen to garage and converting to a quasi commercial kitchen for her catering/bakery) and our dining room and old kitchen look like an episode of horders buried alive gone totally wrong.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Would you say it looks like a hurricane came through?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Would you say it looks like a hurricane came through?
I want to work this into my seduction of lindz and I don't know how.

I'll repeat again how weird it is that my wife's shorthand way of writing her name is "lindz". Maybe that's part of the appeal here. Big boobs and the same names. I don't think that's even cheating

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>

I'll repeat again how weird it is that my wife's shorthand way of writing her name is "lindz". Maybe that's part of the appeal here. Big boobs and the same names. I don't think that's even cheating
I just thought it was a vagina and a pulse that had you rev'd up.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester

The same name is for sure not cheating. That's why I only date Rebecca's and Jennifer's.

iannis

Musty Nester

The same name is for sure not cheating. That's why I only date Rebecca's and Jennifer's.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So I tried to read the last 12 pages or so and didn't see it brought up. During all these depression issues, anger issues, marriage issues and so on and so on...when was the decision made that making him a cuck would some how make all this into a better situation?

If that's been discussed already I'm sorry, I didn't see it in what I had read though.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
There goes my dreams

Buck up fella. Did you notice that she said part of it was "a particular circumstance". IIRC, part of those circumstances was that a former guild leader in another town who she had flirted with was available. You're halfway there.

So I tried to read the last 12 pages or so and didn't see it brought up. During all these depression issues, anger issues, marriage issues and so on and so on...when was the decision made that making him a cuck would some how make all this into a better situation?

If that's been discussed already I'm sorry, I didn't see it in what I had read though.

I asked that question and she skipped it. She probably doesn't want to answer. We already have a handful of judgmental fucks blame all of her problems on that encounter without even knowing the timing. Talking about it more will just force them to shoot steaming ropes of righteousness all over her again.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Ah, gotcha. I'm not judging one way or the other but before or after I see issues with it giving the road they were either clearly already on, or the road they had already traveled.

To each their own though, I'm not going to judge anyone's lifestyle, I was just trying to get a point of reference between that and this I guess.