Marriage and the Power of Divorce

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
You misunderstand. My wife is awesome in pretty much every way. Irrational things happen with kids. Not just with women. We do it, too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
My ex wife would give me shit about gaming at night after her and the kids were sleeping. To this day I’ll never understand wtf her problem was.

I got shit (and breakups) from both fwb and girlfriends about this. Its a real deal-breaker for women-- maybe something primal, but they want and need the man to go to bed with them at the same time.

I think no matter how cool the chick is, this becomes a problem. It seems to be a common thread.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The people that hate being single are doing it wrong. Being single is fucking awesome. Marriage is and can be as well, but imagine getting married at 20 and never living life as a single young bro (even for a little bit).
I'm probably not alone, but the problem with being single, for me, was that I was a nerd that lacked confidence at the time. Hell, I didn't even lose my virginity until 23 because I flat out didn't give a shit about women. Too busy gaming? I don't know. Didn't date, etc. So to "re-live" those days, if I had the knowledge I have now? Fuck yea. I'd flip the script, and go full out macho man Male. hahaha

As for Noodleface Noodleface , I feel bad he's getting this shit, when all he wants to do is some damn raiding a couple nights a week. His wife and mine share similar habits when it comes to taking care of the house, but at least I married a gamer, so her excuse was that she spent her free time playing Horizon Zero Dawn, instead of oh I was busy bitching on Facebook. I suppose neither are ok.

Edit: I remembered that the wife and I recently had a discussion about cleaning the house that figured out a lot for us. The TL:DR is that she spent most of her day chasing after our 3 kids, and cleaning up their messes, of which there are many, and so by the end of the day she's exhausted, sits down and plays her games, and goes to sleep, and the day is done. So it was figured out that she needs to spend time on the "grown-up" messes sometimes. Making the distinction between kid messes and grown up messes really helped us.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Last night the wife was telling me about her day with our girls yesterday. Middle girl ends up saying she had a bad day because she didn’t get two lollipops at the end. Wife is like whatever girl, you had an awesome day, what the hell. I looked at her with a blank face and said, “That’s what you women do, I can take you on a date, picnic in the park, romance and all that, say one wrong thing not even on purpose and all that shit I did is rendered null and void. Sucks having to put up with childish behavior, don’t it?”

I was sitting down and had to close my legs because she went right for my nuts. I laughed and yelled Patriarchy like I do to egg her on.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I got shit (and breakups) from both fwb and girlfriends about this. Its a real deal-breaker for women-- maybe something primal, but they want and need the man to go to bed with them at the same time.

I think no matter how cool the chick is, this becomes a problem. It seems to be a common thread.
yea, this sounds about right, wife just wants me in the same bed when she passes out.

• 2Like
  • 2Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
It's apparently also quite used to repetitive motions.

• 12Worf
  • 8Like
Reactions: 19 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm getting the details in September

Turns out he's physically violent towards their 8 year old.

On the plus side, they've been married for 3 years, not just one. It was last year they bought a 675k £ house with a 500k credit. I guess that doesn't fit on the plus side.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
This shit is annoying.

20180911_134248.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Respond with, "Cool." Then never send another message.

• 7Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 9 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Well, if she's not willing to take the lead, tell her she best be ready to get tied up and peed on.

Or, you know, be a grown up and tell you what she wants. That would probably be better.

• 1Like