Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Instead of playing into something you hate you should have just nutted up and said cool, see you at 6 on Thursday. Nah, let's fish for an invitation instead and bitch online when I don't get one.

You're acting the same as she is.

• 13Like
Reactions: 12 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Instead of playing into something you hate you should have just nutted up and said cool, see you at 6 on Thursday. Nah, let's fish for an invitation instead and bitch online when I don't get one.

tenor.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

Wasnt fishing or trying to get my ego stroked, seemed like she set that up for me to ask so I did. Id rather stay home and jerk off than drive 30 minutes to see if that was her telegraphing a shitty view of dating or a random comment.

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I wouldn't say hes acting the same way she is, frankly I woulda been fine in either scenario but when she called her out on it she doubeled down and that shit woulda annoyed me. It woulda been different if she had fired back with a "I mean if you ask, I'm gonna say yes lawl" or some shit then sure, but if shes gonna pull attention seeing behaviour before they even meet, that shit will only get worse later.

At least, from my experience dating psychos that's what it tells me.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Phenom Pho sounds like some shitty Vietnamese chain restaurant.

• 1Like

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
White people love overpriced shitty seasoned brine water with 3ozs of thinly sliced questionable quality meat though.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

BP pretty much demonstrated why lesbian dating is hard mode, unintentionally.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
BP pretty much demonstrated why lesbian dating is hard mode, unintentionally.

He unintentionally demonstrated this, or lesbian dating is unintentionally hard? Cause lesbians make me pretty damn hard pretty damn intentionally.

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wasnt fishing or trying to get my ego stroked, seemed like she set that up for me to ask so I did. Id rather stay home and jerk off than drive 30 minutes to see if that was her telegraphing a shitty view of dating or a random comment.

Are you sure you didn't chat with a bot trying to promote that event at that mall?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
So, wife has been in Texas the last 5 days for a friend's wedding as bridesmaid. They have been drunk at the clubs most nights, though my wife called it early a couple nights. Her two best friends that went with her got in a 4am fistfight in the hotel room last night. Her one friend has been fucking randoms the while time. I got to thinking about expectations.
I think traditionally women took the role of moral compass. Yes, this came with inequality in some arenas. While men have always brawled, whored around while drinking like sailers, and making bad decisions. Women overall were the more calming force and contained the animalism. I think a real terrible side effect of Feminism has been opening up women to do the same unexceptable stupid behavior. I don't know if I'm the only one but I'm really kinda disgusted with the behavior. I'm not hand waving men, I just think we are more programmed biologically to be idiots. The nice thing was women civilized us, especially once we settled down and started looking after a family. The more recent addition of many women acting like savage retards is really disconcerting.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
White people love overpriced shitty seasoned brine water with 3ozs of thinly sliced questionable quality meat though.

Pho answers the question of "what happens when a former child soldier pours hot rain water over fish nightmares?"

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So, wife has been in Texas the last 5 days for a friend's wedding as bridesmaid. They have been drunk at the clubs most nights, though my wife called it early a couple nights. Her two best friends that went with her got in a 4am fistfight in the hotel room last night. Her one friend has been fucking randoms the while time. I got to thinking about expectations.
I think traditionally women took the role of moral compass. Yes, this came with inequality in some arenas. While men have always brawled, whored around while drinking like sailers, and making bad decisions. Women overall were the more calming force and contained the animalism. I think a real terrible side effect of Feminism has been opening up women to do the same unexceptable stupid behavior. I don't know if I'm the only one but I'm really kinda disgusted with the behavior. I'm not hand waving men, I just think we are more programmed biologically to be idiots. The nice thing was women civilized us, especially once we settled down and started looking after a family. The more recent addition of many women acting like savage retards is really disconcerting.

Yes, all women are like your wife's friends. And yes, all men have always "brawled, whored around while drinking like sailers [sic], and made bad decisions". The problem isn't that your wife has chosen her friends poorly or that you and your idea of manhood is childish and primitive. It's that men need women to nag them into growing up.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users