Marriage and the Power of Divorce

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Kind of both in the wrong there, however the flu sometimes messes up my brain and I get delirious.

Last night was very good and she said there is a surprise for tonight too - I don't know what I did differently.....

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Trying to save you the heartache of dating a young girl that is controlled by her parents and has already made a myriad of stupid life decisions
Yeah, I didn't even account for that stupidity in my response.

Brad2770

I don't think anyone here is doubting your ability to be a responsible and loving boyfriend. They are doubting that a 25 year old would be an ideal mate for someone who is middle aged and more likely to live a middle aged type life.

Fair enough. I may not be good at picking them, but I am good at avoiding trouble down the road. My longest relationship besides my ex was with a woman that is 7 years younger than me. It only lasted 6 months. There are a lot of things I’m not tolerant of and I won’t be d in those for a piece of ass. At this point, I’m willing to experiment out of the “normal” age range. You never know until you try.

And if anyone still talks to Etoile, let her know I’ll treat her badly and let her call me daddy. I’ll help her shave her nipples and fuck those fat titties.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Fair enough. I may not be good at picking them, but I am good at avoiding trouble down the road. My longest relationship besides my ex was with a woman that is 7 years younger than me. It only lasted 6 months. There are a lot of things I’m not tolerant of and I won’t be d in those for a piece of ass. At this point, I’m willing to experiment out of the “normal” age range. You never know until you try.

And if anyone still talks to Etoile, let her know I’ll treat her badly and let her call me daddy. I’ll help her shave her nipples and fuck those fat titties.
I wouldn't worry about etoile. Keg did a pretty thorough review of that fatty

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Dating girls under 25 when you're over 35...

Pros:
Tight sexy bods

Cons:
Still haven't hit their full sex potential
Boring to talk to because they haven't lived as much life as you
Terrible music and movie tastes

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
There's a 24 year old in the office that is surprisingly cool. Good music tastes and all that. Has already lived in three different cities so she actually has some interesting life experiences and discussions. But you know, a coworker and all that. She's definitely still a raging party girl. That's for sure.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Last here I had this interaction at work:

Bisi: *says well known Fight Club line*
Co-Worker: "Man I haven't seen Fight Club in ages"
21 yo Co-Worker: "I've never seen Fight Club"
Bisi: "Great movie. From the director of Seven!"
21 yo Co-Worker: "Sev ... en?"

Deep breaths

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

apex

Golden Knight of the Realm
There's a 24 year old in the office that is surprisingly cool. Good music tastes and all that. Has already lived in three different cities so she actually has some interesting life experiences and discussions. But you know, a coworker and all that. She's definitely still a raging party girl. That's for sure.

Are you me? I have almost the exact same scenario here. Not sure how to proceed.

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Today i was called an animal, an insensitive prick.

wife wakes up at 5 AM because she has the flu, and wakes me up to inform me that she has to cancel an even we are doing tomorrow, because she has the flu.. today at 5 AM.

I got mad because it could have waited a couple of hours later, instead of waking me up to tell me something so trivial.

But it is I.. the insensitive prick.
I don't think you have to be Jordan Peterson to notice that women's brain do not work like male brain. I've got the same issue with the wife, and I think at least one guy reported it as well in this thread : my wife tends to bring up stuff at random literaly, like I'm doing voodoo magic on some Excel spreadsheet "Hey look at this funny picture" puting her phone between me and the screen... and the likes. The way I managed to bring that up with her is through her work, she does the same, she's not good at ranking tasks, so she ends up not being able to cope with all the work because she spend lots of time on stuff that should barely be on her radar.

We tend to say that women are good at multitasking, maybe that's true, and they need to, because they can't just focus on what's important and give up on what's not. Anyway that's how I made my peace with being interrupted by lolcats pics at random, it's just something she can't help, it's biological.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
This guy might be in trouble. :cool:

'What have I done?': Man's prank to sell girlfriend on eBay leads to $119K bid

man-jokingly-lists-his-girlfriend-on-ebay-bids-hit-112000-5-photos-5.jpg

man-jokingly-lists-his-girlfriend-on-ebay-bids-hit-100000-5-photos-4.jpg

• 1Picard

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Bros, do any of you have a g/f or wife that sets their alarm to max volume and then hits snooze 3 - 5 times?

Shits annoying man, so gosh damned annoying.

Also if you do this, stop it. Its so damn annoying.

• 7Solidarity
  • 1Trump
Reactions: 7 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I mean I have 3 alarms set in the span of 10 minutes, but I sleep alone.

• 1Solidarity

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I have a bunch of alarms set about 15min apart each, mostly because I will sleep right the fuck through them most of the time, so I need multiple to make sure I actually wake up. My fiance gets up earlier than me, though, but doesn't trust himself most of the time to get up, so most of my alarms are for me to wake up so I can make sure that he's also up. Then I send him off to work for the day, then I go the fuck back to sleep for another 2 hours because I work from home (with another set of 2-3 alarms when I need to get up).

• 1Solidarity

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
And going back to the age gap: I’m 41, but I don’t look like it. I can assure you that if any of you guys were blessed with a youthful appearance and were still single, you would be dating mid 20’s women as well.

I'd be dating women half my age whenever possible.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I might hit snooze once. I typically have no problem getting up in the morning though.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Bros, do any of you have a g/f or wife that sets their alarm to max volume and then hits snooze 3 - 5 times?

Shits annoying man, so gosh damned annoying.

Also if you do this, stop it. Its so damn annoying.

I have a wife that bitches about my alarm bring too loud, going off for too long, multiple snoozes, etc. I very rarely snooze more than once and even then I get up before it sounds again. She doesn't use an alarm most days, but on the odd occasion she does she does all the things she hates to a magnitude of 10. She's an alarm hyppocrite.