Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah, that sounded like a disaster. What worthwhile 25 yr old still needs permission for anything today? She obviously didn't need for the kid-making and lack of condom use. Brad, you may have to start looking for women outside of the local Mennonite watering hole....

some-of-our-great-crew.jpg
Those are some heavy duty quality women there. Any girl that can take a punch is a keeper.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I like video games and she did too. I was willing to see how things went based on that. It was definitely something we could have done together.

I took the advice and I’m blowing it off.

She was 7 when EQ came out. What kind of connection do you think you have with video games here?

Did you at least verify yet that she doesn't mean candy crush?

Edit: Oh I see her mother broke up with you. Good luck on the house thing.

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
No need to punch the man in the dick when he is down Quin, he owned up to it and is moving on. But you are not wrong either......

Brad2770

She was 7 when EQ came out. What kind of connection do you think you have with video games here?

Did you at least verify yet that she doesn't mean candy crush?

Edit: Oh I see her mother broke up with you. Good luck on the house thing.

How’s the rape going in Germany? Added to the #metoo movement yet?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Yeah, that sounded like a disaster. What worthwhile 25 yr old still needs permission for anything today? She obviously didn't need for the kid-making and lack of condom use. Brad, you may have to start looking for women outside of the local Mennonite watering hole....

some-of-our-great-crew.jpg

Front row with glasses and braid I would churn some butter with.

• 6Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah.

So she text me Tuesday morning. I responded but we didn’t start talking again until that evening. Then she went dark around 5pm. By then I had found out she is 25, doesn’t care that I’m 41. Has a 4 year old daughter and her parents have helped her a lot. She got pregnant at 20 and her parents had her quit her first and only job and she was pretty much a “stay at home wife” the last few years.

Weds morning she sent a text around 8:30 and apologized for not responding and explained that her parents are super protective and strict and since she just got this job a month ago, she doesn’t have her own phone and only has that phone for safety when she is out and about.

Thursday we talked all day and she said that she had noticed me and thought I was attractive even though I’m chubby, but knew she really liked me when I payed for that kid’s lunch. The next time I came in, she was excited I gave her the note and said it was special because I didn’t just say “text me, cutie” which she says she usually throws away. I did eat there this evening and she cane to my table and we chatted for 10 minutes or a bit more. The girl very much seems interested. Touched my shoulder a couple of times. Touched her hair and face. Blushed a lot. Typical signs.

At the end of the day, she said she would text me tomorrow (last Friday) and I haven’t heard from her since. I just happen to go by there today, so I have held off on my lunch until I go by. I suppose I’ll see if she is there and how she responds.

The texting at weird times of the day thing makes it sound like she's still married/in a relationship, and she has to be careful when she uses the phone.

The other stuff is mostly a bunch of "need a new sugar daddy" red flags.

Proceed with caution sir.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
If you find yourself in that situation again, just make sure she fucks you before you start buying her designer purses and sunglasses.

• 1Solidarity

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Well, and that's the thing. Everyone here is talking about what kind of relationship you'd have with a 16 year gap, and that's not really the point. Early on, relationships are based upon chemistry anyway, and either the spark is there or it's not. There's nothing wrong with throwing down younger women as a dude, there's a lot of biological impulse both directions there. The trick is just keeping it at that, and not getting suckered into a giant commitment where now you're taking care of her.

Do I think that Brad has that ability or idea in mind? No. If you're just gonna fuck her, go ahead. But don't pretend she's "the one" and start buying her shit to win her affection. She's looking for someone to take care of her kid.

Brad2770

Well, and that's the thing. Everyone here is talking about what kind of relationship you'd have with a 16 year gap, and that's not really the point. Early on, relationships are based upon chemistry anyway, and either the spark is there or it's not. There's nothing wrong with throwing down younger women as a dude, there's a lot of biological impulse both directions there. The trick is just keeping it at that, and not getting suckered into a giant commitment where now you're taking care of her.

Do I think that Brad has that ability or idea in mind? No. If you're just gonna fuck her, go ahead. But don't pretend she's "the one" and start buying her shit to win her affection. She's looking for someone to take care of her kid.

I like how in the past it was assumed that I was going to be a horrible father because I was going through a divorce and was having a hard time with it. I was able to negotiate No Child Support payments, yet I still pay more each month than most dads that are forced to pay. I spend every minute that I have available with him and I make sure he has every gadget and trinket I wish I would have had if I were his age. At the same time I teach him to respect what he has.

I’m also 10 years divorced not by my choice. I’m not in a second (or third) marriage because I’m careful about my choices I make with a potential mate. On top of that, I don’t have any illegitimate children running around with women I had one night flings with. Because I’m careful about my choices. Also disease free.

Feel free to jump on the Etoile Bash Brad train, but I can assure you that you have no idea what you’re talking about when you question my ability to form a healthy relationship. I, personally, do not think age matters. I think, in my dating experience, that having one large core hobby in common and similar personalities is the most important. I have dated all kinds of women, but I was always missing one of those two things with each.

As for wanting to fuck this last woman: Hell yeah I wanted to. She was my type and I liked her ass. But I am fully aware that doesn’t form a healthy relationship. There were other things that had potential. I was optimistic about it.

And going back to the age gap: I’m 41, but I don’t look like it. I can assure you that if any of you guys were blessed with a youthful appearance and were still single, you would be dating mid 20’s women as well. I’m not college educated. I’m not rich, but I look good for my age and for a chubby guy.

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I like how in the past it was assumed that I was going to be a horrible father because I was going through a divorce and was having a hard time with it. I was able to negotiate No Child Support payments, yet I still pay more each month than most dads that are forced to pay. I spend every minute that I have available with him and I make sure he has every gadget and trinket I wish I would have had if I were his age. At the same time I teach him to respect what he has.

I’m also 10 years divorced not by my choice. I’m not in a second (or third) marriage because I’m careful about my choices I make with a potential mate. On top of that, I don’t have any illegitimate children running around with women I had one night flings with. Because I’m careful about my choices. Also disease free.

Feel free to jump on the Etoile Bash Brad train, but I can assure you that you have no idea what you’re talking about when you question my ability to form a healthy relationship. I, personally, do not think age matters. I think, in my dating experience, that having one large core hobby in common and similar personalities is the most important. I have dated all kinds of women, but I was always missing one of those two things with each.

As for wanting to fuck this last woman: Hell yeah I wanted to. She was my type and I liked her ass. But I am fully aware that doesn’t form a healthy relationship. There were other things that had potential. I was optimistic about it.

And going back to the age gap: I’m 41, but I don’t look like it. I can assure you that if any of you guys were blessed with a youthful appearance and were still single, you would be dating mid 20’s women as well. I’m not college educated. I’m not rich, but I look good for my age and for a chubby guy.
Don't take responses so personal. People here can only respond with the information given and often have to respond with generalities, since we're not all best friends in real life.

While you can personally think age doesn't matter, that doesn't change the fact that it very often does. Have you had a long term relationship with someone in their mid 20s while you're entering your 40s? There's still a lot of life to live at 25, especially when your 20s were effectively cut short with a child. I don't think anyone here is doubting your ability to be a responsible and loving boyfriend. They are doubting that a 25 year old would be an ideal mate for someone who is middle aged and more likely to live a middle aged type life.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Trying to save you the heartache of dating a young girl that is controlled by her parents and has already made a myriad of stupid life decisions

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Today i was called an animal, an insensitive prick.

wife wakes up at 5 AM because she has the flu, and wakes me up to inform me that she has to cancel an even we are doing tomorrow, because she has the flu.. today at 5 AM.

I got mad because it could have waited a couple of hours later, instead of waking me up to tell me something so trivial.

But it is I.. the insensitive prick.