Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Related image

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Unless you're doing it wrong.

Hey noodle, maybe we can help you out. Foler can come over to your place and let your wife eat his ass.
Noodleface Noodleface I'd be down with this. Usually like to whack it while she does it then jizz on her face if that's cool with you.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Slow down foler. You may get to try a kuriin if you play your cards right.

• 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
My wife and I do butt stuff every once in a while. Mostly it just hurts for her, so I don't find it exciting. Sometimes we both get in the right mood to do it. Periodically we both stick a butt plug in before sex, and that's kind of fun. Especially the vibrating ones.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I don't think my asshole could stand up to ass play. It's fragile as it is. I'd lick my girlfriends ass, but she has no interest, and I don't push it.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
My wife had no interest either. Some of my fondest memories of our relationship is seeing how we've influenced each other, sexually and otherwise. Some of my favorite fetishes are things I don't think I would like without her.

Now, she gets mildly irritated if I don't eat her ass often enough. But also won't ask for it. :rolleyes:

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Sure man, come by. Don't mind the guns

Don't mind at all! PM me and we'll set up a date.

My wife and I do butt stuff every once in a while. Mostly it just hurts for her, so I don't find it exciting. Sometimes we both get in the right mood to do it. Periodically we both stick a butt plug in before sex, and that's kind of fun. Especially the vibrating ones.
WOAH hold up. You're telling me you put something INSIDE your butt????????

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Question for my fellow asslicker brethren. If you could lick your own ass would you? Like if you could lick it while rubbing one off at the same time.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Don't mind at all! PM me and we'll set up a date.

WOAH hold up. You're telling me you put something INSIDE your butt????????

Your orgasm becomes much more intense if you have any stimulation to the prostate before and or during sex. You also cum a whole lot more.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Question for my fellow asslicker brethren. If you could lick your own ass would you? Like if you could lick it while rubbing one off at the same time.
Similar to the timeless question of "If you could suck your own dick, would it feel more like getting a blowjob or sucking a dick" I submit that eating your own ass would feel more like eating a (hairy man) asshole than having your ass et. With that in mind, nah.

• 2Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Your orgasm becomes much more intense if you have any stimulation to the prostate before and or during sex. You also cum a whole lot more.

Can confirm. Had a girl stick a finger up my ass while giving me head once and the volume of semen could not be contained in her mouth. It went everywhere. Rock hard weekend level shit.

• 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users