Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The most difficult part of this challenge is asking my wife which friend she wants to invite over to help.
Actually the most difficult part is when she says it's a dude. Hey...a mouth is a mouth!

EDIT: GD it, Kuriin beat me to it.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
My wife never tried anal before me and was scared about it. Now she loves it. She says the orgasms are way more intense(but shorter duration) from anal. I just love buttstuff, whether I cum or not.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Give her a cocktail or two and tell her to just try it one more time. Rub her clit while eating her ass out deep. Women like that shit, don't they? Lol

• 2Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Give her a cocktail or two and tell her to just try it one more time. Rub her clit while eating her ass out deep. Women like that shit, don't they? Lol
Yep. I've found that a good way to start sex if she's just laying on her stomach scrolling through instagram. Tug down them panties and get to eatin.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Rimming is IMHO by far better than a blowjob. Try having a blowjob while getting your ass licked. I made the guy blowing me vomit on my dick and I didn't care if he choked, my dick was gonna stay balls deep in his throat.
This is why God hates fags.

• 1Salty
  • 1EyeRoll

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
This is why God hates fags.
It's actually because God is gay. When Jesus masturbates it's like a father giving his son a handjob, because Jesus and God are the same. The Holy Spirit is in the closet watching.

Self-loathing, etc.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Wonder if El Jefe would jsut lube up those stigmata holes and get to work. Jerk smarter, not harder.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Not to derail the ass eating derail, but given the kids derail (fuck it, all our threads are essentially never ending derails) I saw this a few days ago, am shocked it was not posted in the time since.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Did you shitlords just assume my wife’s Friends gender? Wow

Well, seeing as how most of the people on this forum are straight and would not even think about doing it with another guy...pretty safe to assume your wife's friend was female. Lol.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I don't have a fear of it, it just does nothing for me at all. One of those things you can't explain. And before you ask, I mean either mine or hers.

And if you meant pineapple, I dont have to try that to know how disgusting it is. Filthy. Vile.
Ya but you don't really know that until you've tried it. Trust me, when her tongue hits your virgin anus you'll feel thousands of sensations rush through your body.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
This girl loved literally exactly that. I think I'm a little to thick to put it in the backdoor tho

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Seriously. Eating ass cures diabetes. Just try it, dude. Quit being such a fucking pussy. I guarantee you you will give her incredible pleasure which then will give you heightened pleasure.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity