Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm getting the vibe that Chad just really wants the young pussy, he's just doing a better job at projecting guilt as justification than Wormie did. Grabbit wants the kinky, sexually aggressive, daddy issues, stick it in my butt type, which his wife does not seem to be. Everything else seems mostly like rationalization around this.

And you're 100% wrong. My wife lets me do basically whatever the fuck I want, but suggests nor initiates nothing.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
To be fair, everyone wants the young pussy. Gotta either be strong enough or repulsive enough to not give in.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wombat,

I'm not sure how much of the pertinent conversation you've read, but it's a little more complicated than that. I'm not going to rehash it all. She's dumbfoundingly lazy and selfish when it comes to sex, flirting, compliments, etc. I mean all the normal validation that couples typically share. I don't need an ego-handjob on the daily, but occassionally would be nice. I regularly stroke hers. I don't do it with active intent, it's just...normal to tell your wife she looks hot in her dress or you can't wait to see her or that you've been thinking about this or that.

That shit doesn't happen for me, man. Some people are ok with that, but I'm not wired that way. It makes me extra salty because I treat her really, really well.

I can't tell you how many times I've suggested a blowjob and she's like "I gave you one in the shower two weeks ago."I can say "you ARE going to suck my cock" and it'll happen, but fuck that. Who wants to live like that?

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Wombat,

I'm not sure how much of the pertinent conversation you've read, but it's a little more complicated than that. I'm not going to rehash it all. She's dumbfoundingly lazy and selfish when it comes to sex, flirting, compliments, etc. I mean all the normal validation that couples typically share. I don't need an ego-handjob on the daily, but occassionally would be nice. I regularly stroke hers. I don't do it with active intent, it's just...normal to tell your wife she looks hot in her dress or you can't wait to see her or that you've been thinking about this or that.

That shit doesn't happen for me, man. Some people are ok with that, but I'm not wired that way. It makes me extra salty because I treat her really, really well.

I can't tell you how many times I've suggested a blowjob and she's like "I gave you one in the shower two weeks ago."I can say "you ARE going to suck my cock" and it'll happen, but fuck that. Who wants to live like that?

I've read most of it, I guess considering all the super serious issues I've witnessed that destroy marriages, my assumption was that there had to be more to it than just this.. There's cheating, cucking, extortion, child manipulation, in-law wars, frigidity, etc. I mean I can understand your frustration over this, but it just ranks pretty low in the spectrum of "my marriage is coming to an end because X".

But to each his/her own I guess in regards to what's important. Guys were ragging on you because your wife bought you underwear, but to be honest with you that's actual evidence that your wife cares and thinks about you. One of the "tests" I use on any chick I'm dating long term (and most fail) is to see if they offer to pick me up some T-shirts or socks while they are at the mall after they remark that my socks have holes in them.
If she used to be flirty/slutty, then I guess the potential is there, you just need to rediscover it. Maybe try some sub/dom stuff, she sounds like the type that would be into it.

• 1Like

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've read most of it, I guess considering all the super serious issues I've witnessed that destroy marriages, my assumption was that there had to be more to it than just this.. There's cheating, cucking, extortion, child manipulation, in-law wars, frigidity, etc. I mean I can understand your frustration over this, but it just ranks pretty low in the spectrum of "my marriage is coming to an end because X".

But to each his/her own I guess in regards to what's important. Guys were ragging on you because your wife bought you underwear, but to be honest with you that's actual evidence that your wife cares and thinks about you. One of the "tests" I use on any chick I'm dating long term (and most fail) is to see if they offer to pick me up some T-shirts or socks while they are at the mall after they remark that my socks have holes in them.
If she used to be flirty/slutty, then I guess the potential is there, you just need to rediscover it. Maybe try some sub/dom stuff, she sounds like the type that would be into it.

Oh, for sure..in the grand scheme my problems are pretty minor and I realize it. It's also why I have never cheated and been with her for 18 years. It just sucks.

I absolutely know she cares/loves me and it's important to me. She's just terrible at expressing it in a way that I can really appreciate. She's like that salty grandma who loves you to death but will deny it until she's on her deathbed. I guess that's why I am willing to wear those faggoty looking underwear and not think anything of it....because it's a sign of her affection.

• 1Picard

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I dont think Frenzied actually did read most of this. I've heard first date sob stories from him that rate way lower on the "time for concern" list than a husband and wife that probably should have never gotten married because they obviously aren't sexually compatible.

I hate to agree with Uber but after getting more of the real story I have to say... if you were never gonna have kids why the fuck did you get married when you dont even have sex in common?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hate to agree with Uber but after getting more of the real story I have to say... if you were never gonna have kids why the fuck did you get married when you dont even have sex in common?

It wasn't clear to me that she never wanted kids until about 10 years in and she wasn't always the way she is now. She was quite affectionate for the first couple years and even adventurous. Once, at a barbecue, she gave me blowjob in a folding chair outside while her best friend watched.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
It wasn't clear to me that she never wanted kids until about 10 years in and she wasn't always the way she is now. She was quite affectionate for the first couple years and even adventurous. Once, at a barbecue, she gave me blowjob in a folding chair outside while her best friend watched.
Lol wat. Took u 10 years to realize she didn't want kids? The fuck were you doing for 10 year's bro?

Fuck it. Break it off. Be honest with her and get divorced then live it up. You got the Chad bod going, rock that shit the knock them bitches. Yolo bro. Not too late for you to find a 20something to make babies with.

Khane

What do you mean "it wasn't clear to you". Did you bother asking? What is wrong with you?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Dont listen to the haters. You want kids you can have mine, I'll bang the 20 year olds in your office.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Khane,

Of course I asked.

Maybe my wording was poor. Her not wanting to have kids wasn't an on-going mystery; for years we talked about it fairly often and we always came to the consensus of "not now." Finally, in my mid-thirties I went to her and said "Hey, now is as good as it's ever going to get" and that's when she told me she decided against having them. She wanted them for a long time, but ultimately it boiled down to her not wanting the responsibility.

Lendarios,

Not now. I genuinely did, but having kids in the 40s (especially for women) isn't a great idea.

Khane

I don't know man. The more of this story you tell the more it seems like you let her navigate your relationship the entire time.

"Do you want kids? After we get our feet on the ground and have our lives in order I want kids. You should know that"

Is a lot different than

"Do you want kids? Like I'm sayin... someday kids could be cool right? Nah? Yea... nah... I was just playin, like you know though, maybe like way later on".

The second option might be something a dude who wears Heisman trophy tighty whiteys and brags about all the women he slept with before his alpha wife made him finger her and then told him to go to sleep says.

• 1Ice Burn
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users