Marriage and the Power of Divorce

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
As long as we rail against Christians in our spare time for no particular reason though, it will balance out.
Why would we do that when there are reasons to do it, and there's so many other religions to include in the fun.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This derail is like the Triforce of IOOTI for chaos. No way could he resist the siren song of SJW White Knighting, Christian Bashing, and Relationship Fail. And mind you this is a guy who will not give an inch on religion (and prefers bashing crispies because, lets face it, more accessible and easier target) but uses "prefered pronouns" because its no big deal and not worth arguing over. This was even an easy no brainer, with most of us comparing average midwestern casual Christians to died in the wool culture warrior SJWs. Easy choice, but he had to come a_skeleton_03 it up. And he won't budge an inch on that, but refers to Manessa as a she because apparently there is no harm in that.

Noodle's point is valid, because arguing personal preference is stupid anyhow. But I still say a mild casual Christian is the ideal dating material these days. Far less baggage and more mentally stable than nearly any other alternative. Plus not as likely to cut your sons dick off.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
This derail is like the Triforce of IOOTI for chaos. No way could he resist the siren song of SJW White Knighting, Christian Bashing, and Relationship Fail. And mind you this is a guy who will not give an inch on religion (and prefers bashing crispies because, lets face it, more accessible and easier target) but uses "prefered pronouns" because its no big deal and not worth arguing over. This was even an easy no brainer, with most of us comparing average midwestern casual Christians to died in the wool culture warrior SJWs. Easy choice, but he had to come a_skeleton_03 it up. And he won't budge an inch on that, but refers to Manessa as a she because apparently there is no harm in that.

Noodle's point is valid, because arguing personal preference is stupid anyhow. But I still say a mild casual Christian is the ideal dating material these days. Far less baggage and more mentally stable than nearly any other alternative. Plus not as likely to cut your sons dick off.
Person A: I couldn't be with a super devout religious person
Person B: That's SJW brainwashing nonsense
me: that's dumb, no it isn't
Person B: yes it is, also fuck you
You: KAOS WANTS TO CUT DICKS OFF LITTLE BABIES WHO DON'T RESPECT GENDER PRONOUNS
You're a fucking parody at this point. Beyond it, really, I don't think I could come up with a parody of a super-anti-SJW-boardwarrior that would be more overdramatic than you and still be believable.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
But I still say a mild casual Christian is the ideal dating material these days. Far less baggage and more mentally stable than nearly any other alternative. Plus not as likely to cut your sons dick off.

How do you know? Haven't you been married and out of the game for decades?

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am but I have close friends still playing the game and get to hear the horror stories over many drinks. Plus you guys kind of paint the same picture, honestly.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I've been away from home for 3 weeks and I have 3 more weeks to go. The other day I realized I wasn't going to be home for Mother's day, so I ordered some flowers to be delivered to my mom. While there I searched for my wife's favorite flowers which those places never seem to have. They have them so I'm like, fuck it she deserves some flowers. I wind up spending a lot and get her 3 sets of flowers that'll be delivered 3 days apart complete with some sappy / inside joke notes. I think I'm about to hit this one out of the park. I won't be surprised if her pussy gets so wet that her eyes start leaking. Today I was thinking about it and I might have fucked up by sending them too soon. I wanted the first flowers to come before mother's day because the daughter is very likely to forget and do nothing for her. But that puts the last delivery a week before my return. The pussy might dry back up before I get home.

I should probably see if the delivery dates can be changed.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
My wife hates flowers. I got her a coral switch for an early gift and animal crossing. She’s been totally obsessed with it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Well a good christian girl is not going to have tats, going to either keep the house in order or have a job, and not have managed to suck 57 dicks on her way to the parking lot. Super devout is obviously a problem, but any form of extremism is a big red flag in relationships anyhow. What you want is a casual christian who was raised with the value system, but not obsessed with church. Push comes to shove, you stack up Susy midwest lutheran vs Xher the liberal arts major its really no contest.
Bro I dunno what Christian women you've been around but they all have those same tattoos that non Christian women do. All women go through that let's get a dumb tattoo phase. Some of y'all got some real interdesting ideas on what Christian women are like. I think some people nailed it however, it's not some binary caricature. Just like atheists, Muslims, Buddhist, etc etc etc.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Not in the midwest, really. Like maybe a penquin ankle tat or some stupid shit if that.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I thought rebellious "Christian" women got even more aggressive tattoos.

Like tramp stamps that say "Still a virgin if you put it in my ass"

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users