Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Where in the Midwest? I can tell you Michigan and Minnesota are all commonly tattooed.
Well to be fair, I have not been in the mix since the early 2ks and it was mostly Wisconsin and the immediate surrounding states. Minneapolis now adays I can completely see being a tat infested skank pit, but those are not the "christians" I am talking about. I am more speaking about smaller town upbringing types.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Not in the midwest, really. Like maybe a penquin ankle tat or some stupid shit if that.
Fair enough. Now you've got me curious. Don't have first hand experience in the Midwest and won't pretend I do. I can see small town cultures being different for sure.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Well to be fair, I have not been in the mix since the early 2ks and it was mostly Wisconsin and the immediate surrounding states. Minneapolis now adays I can completely see being a tat infested skank pit, but those are not the "christians" I am talking about. I am more speaking about smaller town upbringing types.

madison is much worse than Minneapolis these days. By far.

and I’ve lived all over MN in about a dozen different towns, there’s no major difference between Christian people and tattoos in and of those locations. North, central or south, 500 person populations to 250k+. Hell my first wife (small town) was a youth pastor and she had three tattoos.

🤷🏻‍♂️

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Also yeah Madison went full progressive shithole over the last decade it made my head spin. Whole fucking Beltline might as well be east LA with snow at this point.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Phaz kind of continually shows how out of the loop he is with the modern female. Don't mind him.

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I can tell you Michigan and Minnesota are all commonly tattooed.
Half the population has them now. My ex randomly got two tattoos without saying anything before hand(huge redflag i ignored back then). First one was the most god awful flower imaginable. It literally looked like what a 5 year old would draw when asked to draw a flower it was horrible. Not too long after that she got a cheesey bullshit phrase on top of it. And then two years ago I came across her on Tinder and by then she had gotten a half sleeve on one of her arms.

My fundamental problem with tattoos is 95% of them are garbage. And in the case of women that just detracts from their beauty. I think I wouldnt have so much of an aversion to them if they wherent so common and people paid more for the skill of the artist rather than just the ink itself.

But saw the woman again last Friday. Didnt have sex then but was a lot more physical with her which she clearly liked. Shes supposed to come over this Sunday so well see how it goes then.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah at this point it would be interesting to see some data if not exists but I’d wager that being tattooed these days is more common than not being.

• 2Like

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah at this point it would be interesting to see some data if not exists but I’d wager that being tattooed these days is more common than not being.

Even a lot of karens have tattoo's.

It really busted wide open in the 90's. I'm mostly glad that ear gauging fad died off.

Larnix

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've been away from home for 3 weeks and I have 3 more weeks to go. The other day I realized I wasn't going to be home for Mother's day, so I ordered some flowers to be delivered to my mom. While there I searched for my wife's favorite flowers which those places never seem to have. They have them so I'm like, fuck it she deserves some flowers. I wind up spending a lot and get her 3 sets of flowers that'll be delivered 3 days apart complete with some sappy / inside joke notes. I think I'm about to hit this one out of the park. I won't be surprised if her pussy gets so wet that her eyes start leaking. Today I was thinking about it and I might have fucked up by sending them too soon. I wanted the first flowers to come before mother's day because the daughter is very likely to forget and do nothing for her. But that puts the last delivery a week before my return. The pussy might dry back up before I get home.

I should probably see if the delivery dates can be changed.
So as the fates would have it my wife's birthday is May 4th quickly followed by mothers day. So for the foreseeable future I have to come up with something special 2 weekends in a row for ever!

Last edited:

Izo

Tranny Chaser
We mutually agree mothers day and fathers day are just days. Sucky-fucky-done.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So as the fates would have it my wife's birthday is May 4th quickly followed by mothers day. So for the foreseeable future I have to come io with something special 2 weekends on a row for ever.!

My only responsibility to my wife on mothers day is to remind the daughter and offer help if she needs it. I do often get her flowers while I'm getting some for my mom but I purposely skip once in a while to keep it from being a responsibility.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We mutually agree mothers day and fathers day are just days. Sucky-fucky-done.
We do it a little special for the kids. My oldest is old enough now that he can make cards for people. We usually get some craft gifts we either do before or we design them so him and mom can do them together.

Last year we got a bird house they painted together

• 2Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
We do it a little special for the kids. My oldest is old enough now that he can make cards for people. We usually get some craft gifts we either do before or we design them so him and mom can do them together.

Last year we got a bird house they painted together
Nice. Didn’t really think the kids into it as such. Good idea.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I just finished scrubbing and bleaching Steady's bathrooms and kitchen. (He worked today.)
As a reward, I gave myself a cocktail and to read the musings of my FoH men.
This is positive reinforcement at its most effective.

Last edited:
  • 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I remember when I got my first tattoo. My family was all cool with it as long as it was somewhere I could cover up - I of course chose bicep cause that was the cool guy spot. Fast forward 20 years and I have mostly full sleeves and no one gives much of a shit about them. People I've just met barely even ask about them anymore.

My 9 year recently started showing interest in tattoos, and my wife told him basically anywhere but face and neck is cool. Of course he was mostly interested in face tats cause Post Malone and the cool rappers have them... But, I figure by the time he's 18, tattoo's will probably be completely uncool (like having a single ear piercing - left ear cause we aint homos) because they will be so prevalent that not having them will be the better way to stand out. Plus there's going to be a lot of old fucking boomers limping around with full sleeves and shit.

• 1Like
  • 1Cringe

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I remember when I got my first tattoo. My family was all cool with it as long as it was somewhere I could cover up - I of course chose bicep cause that was the cool guy spot. Fast forward 20 years and I have mostly full sleeves and no one gives much of a shit about them. People I've just met barely even ask about them anymore.

My 9 year recently started showing interest in tattoos, and my wife told him basically anywhere but face and neck is cool. Of course he was mostly interested in face tats cause Post Malone and the cool rappers have them... But, I figure by the time he's 18, tattoo's will probably be completely uncool (like having a single ear piercing - left ear cause we aint homos) because they will be so prevalent that not having them will be the better way to stand out. Plus there's going to be a lot of old fucking boomers limping around with full sleeves and shit.

Are you sure its post malone? It might be because that's where he can't have them. You probably should have set stricter limits then later 'give in' on a finger tattoo or something.