Marriage and the Power of Divorce

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
That couch looks entirely uncomfortable for sex. Especially when there's a perfectly good bed just a couple rooms away.

I mean, I'm all for spreading sex around the house, but that's not a comfy surface.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
In comparison, the current conversation with my wife, who's just the right amount of crazy.

Although she's talking about my new theater chairs and she can fuck off with that! Lol

View attachment 296970View attachment 296971

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go wash my balls and light some candles before she gets home! Haha

Might as well turn them into fuck chairs, with the tile floor they can't be any good for watching movies.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Might as well turn them into fuck chairs, with the tile floor they can't be any good for watching movies.

I'm working on it! I'm going to show the boatload of work I'm putting into this place in the home improvement thread, just waiting until its not a construction zone.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
What a fucking nightmare.

Expecting rational responses from a crazy person is insanity.

Pay for a hotel room if you KNOW she is a nut, I mean, ideally just don't fuck her in the first place.... but if you have to, don't do it at home.

EDIT - Just realized my names in there a bunch, please don't dox me and ruin my life you monsters.

Crazy seems to imply you ghosted her Sir.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Crazy seems to imply you ghosted her Sir.

I was wondering if he had any responses in there. But if the time stamps are to be believed and these were screenshotted the same day ... he was probably asleep while she was blowing up his yahoo.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
I'll see if I can go back 6 years in this thread and find where it happened if you want to read specifics, but yeah, I had several multiple hours long conversations with her before this came to a head. As a short example, I remember one night I was texting her from work all excited because we were going to hang out that night. I sent her a message saying I was going to leave work, running home to shower and change, and I would pick her up at 7. On my drive home I go through some mountains where I lose cell signal for about 30 minutes, when I came out of the mountain my phone started blowing up with like 60 text messages that was her quickly spiraling into insanity. Like the text messages started out how excited she was, followed by why am I not responding, followed by maybe I don't want to see her, followed by forget we ever talked you son of a bitch. I called her going what the heck is going on? She answers the phone crying and tells me she so sorry, she knows she blew everything, but she just freaked out and overreacted please give her another chance. That was like our third date or something, and our first two had gone really well despite there being a few red flags, And I wanted to get my dick wet so I was like okay, you just can't do that haha. And I kept seeing her for a little while longer oh, and it was a giant mistake!

• 1Like

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Well, I'm back from my New Orleans trip. My apologies for posting the nudies in here! It was late, I was excited, and I think we have been able to determine I'm not always the brightest bulb.

So update. I left for LA Wednesday night at Midnight, I stopped by and saw the girlfriend before I left, everything great. I was texting her Thursday-Sat afternoon, but was distracted Sat night with parades and drinking. Woke up Sunday to "We are done, sorry if this is weird, but I wanted you to know so you could enjoy your trip and not feel constrained." I text her back asking what is going on, and she tells me she will send an explanation later.

She emails me a letter that basically says that she doesn't think I'm ready to be with someone, as my trip to Mardi Gras shows her that I still need to party, and my lack of spirituality bothers her. I told her that I couldn't respond then, but would as soon as I got back. So, I land in Vegas Monday night, start driving home, immediately get pulled over for speeding, $305 fine + traffic school, so that sucks. I get home and shoot her a text. Turn on my Pc, load up Facebook, and the top of my page is an update for her. She is in a relationship with somerandomdude, posted 11 hours before. Totally fucking floored me. Did not expect that at all. I left her house to her telling me to be safe and saying she loved me. THE FEELZ.

So, that sucks.

On another note, finally got my court date in the mail. Next Friday, March 14th. So, I'll be divorced soon at least. Super bummed about the girl though, I was just having the MOST FUN EVER for 3 weeks. I want MORE.

Man, found it, here's where it starts. Page 101, post #2002 of this thread. Uhg, embarrassing going back and reading some of this shit. I'm dumb. But yeah, feel free to learn about dealing with inanity if you want. (I did not re-read all this shit, just enough to facepalm)

On the bright side, I saw proof I am occasionally a quality poster, lol.

Onoes has some good stories. He doesn't post terribly often, but we all know about the Jurassic Park car, the fiasco with the stripper and her meathead boyfriend/pimp, the whole divorce mess, and now his rebounding adventures. That's a quality poster.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I'll see if I can go back 6 years in this thread and find where it happened if you want to read specifics, but yeah, I had several multiple hours long conversations with her before this came to a head. As a short example, I remember one night I was texting her from work all excited because we were going to hang out that night. I sent her a message saying I was going to leave work, running home to shower and change, and I would pick her up at 7. On my drive home I go through some mountains where I lose cell signal for about 30 minutes, when I came out of the mountain my phone started blowing up with like 60 text messages that was her quickly spiraling into insanity. Like the text messages started out how excited she was, followed by why am I not responding, followed by maybe I don't want to see her, followed by forget we ever talked you son of a bitch. I called her going what the heck is going on? She answers the phone crying and tells me she so sorry, she knows she blew everything, but she just freaked out and overreacted please give her another chance. That was like our third date or something, and our first two had gone really well despite there being a few red flags, And I wanted to get my dick wet so I was like okay, you just can't do that haha. And I kept seeing her for a little while longer oh, and it was a giant mistake!

Fuck that she was a keeper imo

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Tell her you've decided to become trans. For best effect do it wearing a wig and 5 o clock shadow. If she gives you heat call her a transphobe. This should work.

Good idea. I've never known someone even remotely that got killed in a lovers spat.

• 1Worf

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
He actually put them into the girls who broke your heart thread, but izo copied them into the FOH tits thread.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Holy fucking shit, that is pathetic. If we had that reaction available in this section, I'd give it for both posts.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Has anyone seen Bisi lately or did the crazy stoner beat him to death with her milkers?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Think positive. Maybe he just smashed his phone and went off grid hide from her.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Just found out at the weekend that my friend is in an abusive relationship.

I knew it happened in January when she suggested a short break up and he started grabbing and pushing her. She said she was giving him a second chance because she loved him. She also made him get a tattoo of her name.

If anything, I felt kind of sorry for her BF because she's a highly volatile pro Dominatrix and has told me on several occasions how much she enjoys hurting men.

I've seen tinder on her phone, and she said she uses it to scare her boyfriend when they have a fight.

Anyway, it was her birthday on Saturday, they had a fight and police were called by passers by.

At the party it came out that the violence was ongoing enough for her to have a code word with a friend if she felt in danger.

She told me it was 100% over, then a few days later that she was already back with him because she loved him.

She downplayed the violence "he doesn't hit me" and seemed to blame herself for provoking him.

I understand these are typical behaviours from an abuse victim

I also understand that she has to be the one to decide to leave when she's ready.

She even said she never understood until now why women stay with violent men, and she knows it's toxic

Does anyone have experience of getting friends out of similar situations?

• 1Seriously?