Marriage and the Power of Divorce

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
For our entertainment I suggest you court her and do everything in your power to get her to come to the UK and set up shop. Don't be a pussy now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
For our entertainment I suggest you court her and do everything in your power to get her to come to the UK and set up shop. Don't be a pussy now.

We've spoke about "it" in a hypothetical jokey way - she thinks I live in a village and would only move to London. I'm not selling up to move in with a volcano. Plus she owns the largest BDSM playspace in her Country.

She's having another party in a few weeks. I could roll the dice again and hope that they have a fight the week/day of the party so that I don't have to meet him - but knowing what I know now I definitely can't risk being in the same place as him, especially in an environment with alcohol and cocaine.

• 1Picard

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
We've spoke about "it" in a hypothetical jokey way - she thinks I live in a village and would only move to London. I'm not selling up to move in with a volcano. Plus she owns the largest BDSM playspace in her Country.

She's having another party in a few weeks. I could roll the dice again and hope that they have a fight the week/day of the party so that I don't have to meet him - but knowing what I know now I definitely can't risk being in the same place as him, especially in an environment with alcohol and cocaine.
This is how a pussy talks.
giphy.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So what’s the foundation for your friendship besides kink/bsdm/sex in general? You’re both deadheads? A mutual love of impressionist paintings?

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Does anyone have experience of getting friends out of similar situations?

Yes. Unsuccessfully. The thing about a girl like that is that she WANTS a guy who will beat her. Not that she wants to be beaten, but she wants a bad boy who would do it. There may come a day when she can be happy with a dude who would never beat her, but probably not.

She is a true "femme fatale"

If she was, the guy wouldn't be able to lay a finger on her. A femme fatale is an actual killer.

Her friends assured me he is jealous of everyone close to her -

How big a boy is he? In other words, can you take him? Unarmed? When he is armed and attacks you from behind? Because if you keep meddling in his relationship that's a likely outcome.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Yes. Unsuccessfully. The thing about a girl like that is that she WANTS a guy who will beat her. Not that she wants to be beaten, but she wants a bad boy who would do it. There may come a day when she can be happy with a dude who would never beat her, but probably not.

I assume something happened to her in childhood that both sparked her extreme sadism and is the root cause of what you describe. I know when she was 14 she got "I am all alone" tattooed on her back in French, and I know she never talks about her father. I've asked about him but so far she's yet to disclose.

I told her last week that maybe this is something from childhood repeating

How big a boy is he? In other words, can you take him? Unarmed? When he is armed and attacks you from behind? Because if you keep meddling in his relationship that's a likely outcome.

No idea how tall he is tbh. And I can't see that happening, as I said I don't feel like gambling on the next party so I can't see any other opportunity where we'll be

So what’s the foundation for your friendship besides kink/bsdm/sex in general? You’re both deadheads? A mutual love of impressionist paintings?

Started off as a mutual attraction, she said we had "instant chemistry" then she said she wanted to "party with me". As I said, I spent weekend with her in January because she wanted to make the BF jealous (although she didn't say why when we planned the trip - it was me replying to her Instagram story asking if anyone wanted to go away, six hours later I was on a plane, although it was obvious something was up)

I told her on holiday "it feels like I'm a substitute boyfriend for all the things your BF doesn't like" eg he's not into fetish parties and I don't think he's really a "party guy". I don't really go out partying any more and haven't for the last seven years, but I can still have a good time.

We both agree that we're a bad influence on each other - the hotel orgy with 3 random Spanish girls was the craziest thing I've ever experienced but it doesn't surprise me one bit that it happened on our first holiday together just because of the way we are together

The appeal for me, apart from hanging out with a hot girl 13 years younger than me is I can be anyone I want around her because she doesn't know "me". She said she likes "men like you, who are extroverted and charismatic" and I had to stop myself from refuting that, lol.

Likewise, meeting her friends last week - they don't know I spent my late teens and early twenties playing MMOs, that I had to study PUA stuff to lose my virginity or anything else I'm self conscious of around people in my local social circle (which is basically non existent)

Mutual appreciation of leather, I guess.

She's big into latex

• 1Cringe

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
As I said, I spent weekend with her in January because she wanted to make the BF jealous (although she didn't say why when we planned the trip - it was me replying to her Instagram story asking if anyone wanted to go away, six hours later I was on a plane, although it was obvious something was up)
This is weapons grade psycho dude. Just walk away.

This woman isnt your "friend". Shes a parasite who USES you to torture her boyfriend.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Solid advice.

As always, share pics of her titties with us.

• 1Like

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I assume something happened to her in childhood that both sparked her extreme sadism and is the root cause of what you describe. I know when she was 14 she got "I am all alone" tattooed on her back in French, and I know she never talks about her father. I've asked about him but so far she's yet to disclose.

No idea how tall he is tbh. And I can't see that happening, as I said I don't feel like gambling on the next party so I can't see any other opportunity where we'll be

Started off as a mutual attraction, she said we had "instant chemistry" then she said she wanted to "party with me". As I said, I spent weekend with her in January because she wanted to make the BF jealous (although she didn't say why when we planned the trip - it was me replying to her Instagram story asking if anyone wanted to go away, six hours later I was on a plane, although it was obvious something was up)

I told her on holiday "it feels like I'm a substitute boyfriend for all the things your BF doesn't like" eg he's not into fetish parties and I don't think he's really a "party guy". I don't really go out partying any more and haven't for the last seven years, but I can still have a good time.

We both agree that we're a bad influence on each other - the hotel orgy with 3 random Spanish girls was the craziest thing I've ever experienced but it doesn't surprise me one bit that it happened on our first holiday together just because of the way we are together

The appeal for me, apart from hanging out with a hot girl 13 years younger than me is I can be anyone I want around her because she doesn't know "me". She said she likes "men like you, who are extroverted and charismatic" and I had to stop myself from refuting that, lol.

Likewise, meeting her friends last week - they don't know I spent my late teens and early twenties playing MMOs, that I had to study PUA stuff to lose my virginity or anything else I'm self conscious of around people in my local social circle (which is basically non existent)

She's big into latex
I mean, put whatever label you want on it, it’s clear this girl isn’t your friend. Plus she seems like a garbage human (you seem to acknowledge that by calling her a psycho).

You’re being honest why you’re spending time with her, so it’s up to you if the juice is worth squeeze. But since you’re going to dive head first into this sarlacc pit regardless of whatever we say, get some good butthole pics for the board while you’re down there.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

She's big into latex

Bro. You just found your Trump Card. When you need to get out? Show her your WOW Classic Cheevos. And go over them in as much detail as possible.

• 1Worf

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
*Gestures at Ossoi*

No one is ever allowed to give me shit about any of my dumb antics ever again.

*Gestures again*

I don't even.....

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Trump
Reactions: 7 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
This has been a great dumpster fire to catch up on. All parties involved are broken people. Love it.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I will admit, I'd prolly fall into this trap. Go for it Ossoi Ossoi and report back after you run to the police station naked with a horse bridle in your mouth

I have to agree here. If this pretty psycho whore showed up at my doorstep unexpectedly and wanted to live with me I'd have a very hard time saying no. In fact, let's be real I'd go into it full bore knowing it was an absolutely retarded idea and I shouldn't do it.

But what a ride it would be.

Goes without saying that I look back fondly on the good times with every single psycho I ever dated.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I have to agree here. If this pretty psycho whore showed up at my doorstep unexpectedly and wanted to live with me I'd have a very hard time saying no. In fact, let's be real I'd go into it full bore knowing it was an absolutely retarded idea and I shouldn't do it.

But what a ride it would be.

YES EXACTLY. finally someone that gets it

Right now it's easy for me to say directly to her "there are too many red flags to want a relationship with you". And it was easy (pre knowing about the violence) to imagine that conversation with the BF going "part of me feels sorry for you, part of me thinks you're a fucking idiot". BUT, like you said - if we were hanging out the way we do now and she lived down the road, or even in London or elsewhere in the UK it would be way too hard to say "nah sorry you're too psycho"

This woman isnt your "friend". Shes a parasite who USES you to torture her boyfriend.

I mean, put whatever label you want on it, it’s clear this girl isn’t your friend.

Well it was an open IG story to however many thousands of followers and friends she had at the time. She told me she had a lot of invites/offers but chose to invite me to her city where we spent our first full weekend together, I'd only met her at one fetish party and one dinner prior to that.

But yes, the motivation for that trip was to piss off the BF after he extended a business trip which would have left her alone for the weekend. My understanding is she had a shit NYE and didn't want to spend the first weekend of january alone and warned/told him not to extend his trip in Dubai.

Despite what she says I am more of an introvert, I could never go out sober and make friends. I have high expectations of people and have cut a lot of people out of my life, including family and friends from college.

I don't have any other people that would suggest going on holiday together, and at times in the past it was almost impossible to get "friends" to come out for birthday meals. She's paid for our meals on several occasions.

Your argument is that it's transactional - that what she gets out of it is someone that makes her BF jealous. I even asked her on holiday "does having me in background motivate your BF to work harder" (before I knew about violence)

But I do genuinely believe she has fun in my company, and that the vibe we have is different to what she has with the BF. She said on holiday unprompted "I always feel like we are in a movie" "what kind?" "a crime movie, like Oceans 13"

• 1Cringe