Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
What is this pussy shit? When this happens you just lul and bail if it gets serious.

Same applies to you. Ask for advice here? No dude, you just bail.
But everyone told me I was supposed to sacrifice myself and leave these women better than when I found them! /soymode

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
NO, seriously.

If I'm ever just "oops dead", my wife did it.

Or I'm drunk.

But seriously, wife did it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Only people that don't have any experience/knowledge of what drugs are like say that.

A bit of blow every 4-6 weeks is not a big deal.

Only people who have a drug problem think a bit of blow every 4-6 weeks is no big deal.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Only people who have a drug problem think a bit of blow every 4-6 weeks is no big deal.
I mean, in the tiers of his problems blow every 4-6 weeks barely registers. Everything is relative.

• 2Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Im telling you the crazy aint worth it. Its all fun and games until shes walks out onto your third floor balcony and dangles herself off the railing or starts jerking your steering wheel to the side as youre driving.

• 1WTF
  • 1Quality Calories

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Im telling you the crazy aint worth it. Its all fun and games until shes walks out onto your third floor balcony and dangles herself off the railing or starts jerking your steering wheel to the side as youre driving.
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

This stuff is awesome once you learn to not give a shit.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

This stuff is awesome once you learn to not give a shit.

Officer, she was acting crazy and hanging over the railing, then a gust of wind came and she fell over

"Yea right pal, save it for the judge"

This is awesome!!!!

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

fris

Vyemm Raider
There's a direct correlation between the crazy scale and the blow job rate. The third axis is time that increases the bj rate necessary to tolerate crazy.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Sounds like you got a drinking problem!

Not comparing apples to apples. I drink alcohol of some sort nearly every day. Mostly just a glass of wine at dinner. That doesn't get me drunk and doesn't do nasty things to my body. Doing any amount of coke gets you stoned, and does terrible things to your body.

• 1NPC
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Not comparing apples to apples. I drink alcohol of some sort nearly every day. Mostly just a glass of wine at dinner. That doesn't get me drunk and doesn't do nasty things to my body. Doing any amount of coke gets you stoned, and does terrible things to your body.

I've done my share of drugs. None get me more fucked up than alcohol. It's so powerful that we had criminal organizations rising to power and ruling shit in America when they made it illegal. And alcohol also does terrible things to you body. It's the third leading preventable cause of death in the US. Way above overall drug-related deaths per year.

I think it's extremely hypocritical to vilify coke in that way while also thinking alcohol use at a FAR more frequent rate is A-OK. When the numbers and experiences of people show that alcohol is objectively worse.

And it's not a legal/illegal thing. Multiple studies over multiple years (decades at this point) show that legality doesn't affect drug use much. The number of people that think "oh I'd try it if it was legal" is pretty damn small compared to the overall users already. Looking forward to what happens with decriminalization in Oregon and the results. Portugal has had very positive results.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I've done my share of drugs. None get me more fucked up than alcohol. It's so powerful that we had criminal organizations rising to power and ruling shit in America when they made it illegal. And alcohol also does terrible things to you body. It's the third leading preventable cause of death in the US. Way above overall drug-related deaths per year.

I think it's extremely hypocritical to vilify coke in that way while also thinking alcohol use at a FAR more frequent rate is A-OK. When the numbers and experiences of people show that alcohol is objectively worse.

And it's not a legal/illegal thing. Multiple studies over multiple years (decades at this point) show that legality doesn't affect drug use much. The number of people that think "oh I'd try it if it was legal" is pretty damn small compared to the overall users already. Looking forward to what happens with decriminalization in Oregon and the results. Portugal has had very positive results.

I didn't say it was a legal/illegal thing.

Plus, there are powerful cartels that have influence that distribute drugs. Not sure what you're trying to accomplish with that argument.

But, having a glass of wine to enhance my meal is not the same as doing coke. You do coke, you get high. It's bad for you. It's hard on your heart and the rest of your body. Conversely, having a glass of red wine several times a week has shown health benefits. And a glass of wine doesn't get you drunk.

I'm talking about responsibly ingesting something that has no adverse effects when used responsibly. As opposed to using coke periodically. Which is just a bad idea. You can argue that all you like, and call me hypocritical if you like. You won't get any more correct.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Drugs are drugs. Comparing cocaine to alcohol is an apples to apples comparison in that regard.

The only argument you can reasonably make that Coke is a different habit than Alcohol is that alcohol is legal, thus socially acceptable, doesn't need to be procured through unsavory methods, can be done in public, and is enjoyed by millions of people every day.

Alcohol is worse than coke from a health perspective but is harder to overdose on because volume and time are a factor. It's a lot easier to snort lethal amounts of coke than it is to drink lethal amounts of alcohol. Alcohol is one of the few drugs that can kill someone via withdrawal. Just because it's one of the few legal drugs doesn't mean it's "better for you".

Delirium tremens (DTs) is a rapid onset of confusion usually caused by withdrawal from alcohol.[2] When it occurs, it is often three days into the withdrawal symptoms and lasts for two to three days.[2] Physical effects may include shaking, shivering, irregular heart rate, and sweating.[1] People may also hallucinate.[2] Occasionally, a very high body temperature or seizures may result in death.[2] Alcohol is one of the most dangerous drugs from which to withdraw.[5]
Delirium tremens typically only occurs in people with a high intake of alcohol for more than a month.[6] A similar syndrome may occur with benzodiazepine and barbiturate withdrawal.[3] Withdrawal from stimulants such as cocaine do not have major medical complications.[7] In a person with delirium tremens it is important to rule out other associated problems such as electrolyte abnormalities, pancreatitis, and alcoholic hepatitis.[2]

Drug laws are idiotic in this country, but still... doing coke regularly can reasonably be viewed as being much worse than drinking alcohol because of all the other factors involved in getting, hiding, and doing it. Not to mention the people you meet in the process are more likely to be less savory types because of its illegal nature and more likely to influence an individual into other bad behavior.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
On one hand, I tend to say let people do what they fuck they want as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. On the other hand, people shouldn't be doing drugs until they turn themselves into vegetables that now need to be cared for like a literal baby for the rest of their lives thus being a burden to society. In short, moderation is key in everything. I don't hate fattys because they're ugly, I hate them because they drive up my health care costs, otherwise I'd say eat away.