Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
There's a difference between women that need straightening out, and lost causes.

Anyone who discussed politics in any way on a dating site was a hard pass for me. Tell me about YOU, I don't give a fuck about Orange Man or Sleepy Joe.
Eh, in a lot of ways though, political views say a LOT about who a person is - especially in 2021. Ideals are important.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Eh, in a lot of ways though, political views say a LOT about who a person is - especially in 2021. Ideals are important.

Ideals with women are extraordinarily malleable.

I fucked the religion out of a Catholic one once. I'm not worried about a lefty chick...they just make me the kinda tired that sleeping won't fix.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Well this woman is into hardcore bdsm, like Im not enjoying myself unless my ass is literally black and blue the next day. Unless youre pulling out chunks of your hair youre not pulling hard enough.

Aside from the fact it just wasnt a turn on or enjoyable on my end to laying into her like that, its also just a lot more work while having sex where youre already doing basically all the work as the guy. Then theres the fact its just a little weird I need to be so physical for you to really get off.

Also shocking this woman is a stereotypical feminist. She even mentioned how a friend of hers wanted a "smash the patriarchy in the streets, smash me in the sheets" and she called out. I wonder how she will take me saying I happily voted for Trump.

Last edited:

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Well this woman is into hardcore bdsm, like Im not enjoying myself unless my ass is literally black and blue the next day. Unless youre pulling out chunks of your hair youre not pulling hard enough.

Aside from the fact it just wasnt a turn on or enjoyable on my end to laying into her like that, its also just a lot more work while having sex where youre already doing basically all the work as the guy. Then theres the fact its just a little weird I need to be so physical for you to really get off.

Also shocking this woman is a stereotypical feminist. She even mentioned how a friend of hers wanted a "smash the patriarchy in the streets, smash me in the sheets" and she called out. I wonder how she will take me saying I happily voted for Trump.

On the bright side, at least she doesn't care that you're short!

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider

Tell her you voted for Trump while you’re in the act for sure.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>

Hardcore feminists hate themselves. Hardcore bdsm is just an outlet for all that self hate.

It’s self flagellation for those w cognitive dissonance.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Probably just coincidental or correlative. I would posit that a large amount of women like being submissive in bed, regardless of their political leanings.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Hardcore feminists hate themselves. Hardcore bdsm is just an outlet for all that self hate.

It’s self flagellation for those w cognitive dissonance.

Well, it's not really *self* flagellation. That's what they need you for. Their programming prohibits it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
So this time she showed up wearing a rainbow black lives matter tshirt.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
1616015006292.png