Marriage and the Power of Divorce

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Depends a bit on the context imo. If that's how you're describing someone, then sure, but if someone is describing themselves as submissive (or "a sub"), then that's a whole different ballgame. If someone is listing that on their dating profile for example, then implications abound.

Correct

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
everybody loves raymond listening GIF by HULU

Story time with uncle Voyce Voyce ?
its in one of the threads, long story short bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks. Listen to the Audio Book the Rational Male. When a woman tries to shit test you, back her shit in. Desperation is an unattractive behavior.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Do you all remember when everyone complained about Tanoomba shitting up threads? Then we pointed out that the complainers were the ones that kept responding to all his dumb shit posts? This is all of you. The dude is a classic narcissist; he doesn't care how he gets the attention, only that he gets it. Sex workers as friends because they have low self esteem and know how to focus attention on an individual, borderline autists on forums who cannot help but respond to the dumb shit rattling around in his head, focus on outward appearance because everything below the surface level is just empty. Let's not forget the fact that he simply *cannot* be wrong about a single thing. Why bother?

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Do you all remember when everyone complained about Tanoomba shitting up threads? Then we pointed out that the complainers were the ones that kept responding to all his dumb shit posts? This is all of you. The dude is a classic narcissist; he doesn't care how he gets the attention, only that he gets it. Sex workers as friends because they have low self esteem and know how to focus attention on an individual, borderline autists on forums who cannot help but respond to the dumb shit rattling around in his head, focus on outward appearance because everything below the surface level is just empty. Let's not forget the fact that he simply *cannot* be wrong about a single thing. Why bother?

I was tagged in to this thread specifically to answer a question on my personal area of expertise

If anyone is fagging up the thread, it's you by incorrectly calling me out, thus needing me to respond and correct you

So might want to rethink your "stop ossoi from posting" strategy, chief

And yes, generally I don't post unless I'm certain something

Me answering a question here re bdsm is no different to me posting in weight loss thread.

Who else you gonna listen to? Armchair fatties who think diet soda is gonna kill them, or a guy with the physique of a Greek God

Likewise, on bdsm, the scars on my ass are my credentials

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
I was tagged in to this thread specifically to answer a question on my personal area of expertise

If anyone is fagging up the thread, it's you by incorrectly calling me out, thus needing me to respond and correct you

So might want to rethink your "stop ossoi from posting" strategy, chief

And yes, generally I don't post unless I'm certain something

Me answering a question here re bdsm is no different to me posting in weight loss thread.

Who else you gonna listen to? Armchair fatties who think diet soda is gonna kill them, or a guy with the physique of a Greek God

Likewise, on bdsm, the scars on my ass are my credentials
Lol Ossoi
You weren't tagged into this thread for your expertise you were tagged into this thread as a joke.
.....comes in starts telling everyone they are wrong then doesn't provide his own definition. ~rolls eyes ~

Eff you Khane...this is your fault. The Undertaker needs to take you into the cage and spank your ass.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Lol Ossoi
starts telling everyone they are wrong then doesn't provide his own definition. ~rolls eyes ~

wat?

"At it's most basic level I would say enjoying some kind of power exchange in the bedroom, e.g. Receiving slaps, spanking, hair pulling etc

Next level would be addressing the other person as Master/Mistress and other forms of etiquette, e.g. Kneeling, bowing etc

Then restraints, cuffs etc

Next level would be taking it outside the bedroom and having some kind of power exchange dynamic, e.g. Always opening doors for the other person

The Dominatrix I'm friends with has two "owned" slaves, both locked in chastity devices. One literally does everything for her, worked for free renovating her bdsm studio, drives her, is cameraman for her femdom clips.

The other has two tattoos of her, and has spent $15k+ on her in less than a year

Her fiance started off in a 24/7 female led relationship but apparently was only pretending to be that submissive. Now it's just kinky in the bedroom"

Another example of how someone makes a false claim that then has to be corrected by me - but yeah - I'm the thread faggotiser

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
you don’t understand unlimited access to lube and clean up material in a self contained space? Not to mention the fact that you are already naked?

seriously, your wife won’t rollover and let you stick it in? Harsh and unfortunate.
You’ve read his post, can you blame her? She probably longs for a real man.

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users