Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
she's an active participant (this does not imply a pillow princess or dead fish)
Nah, the idea that being submissive means just lying there is probably one of the most wrong posts ever made on this board. It misses the point spectacularly

Reading comprehension not your strong suit, I see.

Just like in every thread. Same fucking idiot, every time.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
NSFW in SFW area
Whelp, Cad replied despite being warned not to

So as someone who keeps his promises

NSFW

Amod edit... NSFW is not permitted in this sub forum even when behind spoilers

Yeah keep arguing with me, dicklips

Last edited by a moderator:

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Not unless you want to see the photos from my phone of people tied to St Andrews Crosses with puddles of blood underneath their ass, me having my cock milked in a penis pump by multiple Dommes etc
captain hook smiling GIF

Last edited:

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Not unless you want to see the photos from my phone of people tied to St Andrews Crosses with puddles of blood underneath their ass, me having my cock milked in a penis pump by multiple Dommes etc
I do.. but at the same time i don't...

Is that wierd?

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
2+ years ago, I was crying about a girl who dropped me. Came to the forum, got some real advice from someone, who made a pretty accurate call based on a judgement. The sooner I took the medicine, the sooner I went through the disillusionment, and arrived at the other side. Judgment is Critical Thinking, Critical Thinking is why we are driving species extinct, instead of species trying to drive us to extinction.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Submissive to me doesn't imply any sort of kink
Depends a bit on the context imo. If that's how you're describing someone, then sure, but if someone is describing themselves as submissive (or "a sub"), then that's a whole different ballgame. If someone is listing that on their dating profile for example, then implications abound.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
You've obviously missed all my posts in this thread so far.

Arguing with me about this is like me trying to argue with you about legal stuff. Except it's not my job, just something I've been immersed in for the last year - hence flying abroad every six weeks for fetish parties, being friends with multiple pro Dominatrixes, filming stuff with them for their Only fans etc

But by all means, keep digging a bigger hole for yourself

Lol, this pair of clown shoes...

You brag about going down on literal sex workers.

That’s a thing you did.

And why would we give a fuck how mentally ill whores define a word?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
2+ years ago, I was crying about a girl who dropped me. Came to the forum, got some real advice from someone, who made a pretty accurate call based on a judgement. The sooner I took the medicine, the sooner I went through the disillusionment, and arrived at the other side. Judgment is Critical Thinking, Critical Thinking is why we are driving species extinct, instead of species trying to drive us to extinction.
everybody loves raymond listening GIF by HULU

Story time with uncle Voyce Voyce ?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user