Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Bisi. Save us by posting a pic of the tranny's butthole.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Ossoi Ossoi how old are you man?

If you are over 30, don't you think you should cool down this lifestyle and start working towards building a family, a stable relationship with someone, maybe even kids?

• 1Double Worf

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

If you are over 30, don't you think you should cool down this lifestyle and start working towards building a family, a stable relationship with someone, maybe even kids?

He's the perfect one man example for the fall of western society. He'll never do any of this.

• 1Truth!

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

I'm 39.5

This "lifestyle" only really developed last year and was partly because of covid. Going over there for parties was the only option

I think I've explained this before. In UK I don't party, hence why my physique is approaching perfection, so it made a nice change.

I've also said before I don't make friends easy, so having 8 other people that want to go on holiday for a week with me is also a nice change

• 1Moron

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Bisi. Save us by posting a pic of the tranny's butthole.
Season 9 Goodbye GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>

Maybe I'm getting my british losers mixed up, but I thought he did have that and his woman left him.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
You don't make friends easily? WHAT A SHOCK. I keep expecting you to fuck off so this thread can get back to its roots, but you are an insane person. You sound like a child "I'm 39 and a half guys, and I'm min maxxing my life like in a video game!".

Please, just start a thread called "Ossoi the Second Coming" and talk about your garbage life there, stop ruining a thread that has nothing to do with *waves hands around* whatever trainwreck you are. 500 pages of you is enough.

• 7Like
  • 1Ice Burn
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 9 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
This thread makes me feel more normal exponentially day by day.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
You don't make friends easily? WHAT A SHOCK. I keep expecting you to fuck off so this thread can get back to its roots, but you are an insane person. You sound like a child "I'm 39 and a half guys, and I'm min maxxing my life like in a video game!".

Please, just start a thread called "Ossoi the Second Coming" and talk about your garbage life there, stop ruining a thread that has nothing to do with *waves hands around* whatever trainwreck you are. 500 pages of you is enough.
When Jurassic Truck / horns bro is giving you a one for... oh boy.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage

What are you talking about? This actually is the roots of this thread. This is the kind of juicy nonsense we'd get on a daily basis.

You need to get another divorce and start hitting the ren faire scene again. For the sake of all of us.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
The fact that he's doing it in this thread sure makes it look like he's longing for a stable relationship.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Nah, Ossoi is here to humble brag. Everyone's dogpiling him, and rightfully so if even 10% of what he posts is true, but there's no back and forth going on. Just two sides going "no u".

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
This is why I say you guys are confused.

The reason I am "part" of this community is via let's call her Alpha Dominatrix. This is the one I had a few sessions with, got invited to parties, sex clubs and weekends away with her. All this time she was with the BF, was quite vocal that he was jealous, we have chemistry etc.

Then this time last year we went away for a few nights after lockdown 1 and had the hotel room orgy. That was genuinely the "peak" of my interactions with her.

Since then I started going over there every 4-6 weeks for fetish parties and filming. In November I met a crazy goth chick there and we hooked up over one weekend and several nights, and I made plans to go back for the NYE fetish party and to see goth chick.

I kicked goth chick out my airbnb at 5am because 2 nights of 3 she got stupidly drunk. Went to NYE party solo and extended my stay there because UK was in lockdown 3, ended up staying there for 10 weeks. Was out every weekend with Alpha Domme, hooked up with her friend/colleague - lets call her Domme 2 the first weekend, had a few dates then came home in mid Feb.

Alpha Domme and me haven't really spent any time together in any great amount since last Summer. She told me she wanted me to come to the wedding and she was the one inviting me out every weekend. I genuinely believe we are close friends and she cares for me.

She knows I arranged plans with goth chick, I told her I kicked goth chick out...she didn't understand my explanation of "got drunk and got annoying" so asked a mutual friend of goth chicks if he understood. He explained that he once had to babysit goth chick after a night out because she was talking about finding someone to kill (she also told me she nearly killed someone once).

She also knows I like and was pursuing Domme 2. Her Country is basically fully open now and after Ibiza I will go back there for 6 weeks. Who knows what will happen with either Domme 2 or Alpha Domme.

My position on Alpha Domme is, if we are drunk and things get crazy again then great. If she wants a 3some with me and Domme 2, great.

It's Ibiza, anything could happen

EDIT: I'm in the best shape of my life, my body fat is single digits. I haven't masturbated for four weeks, I meditate daily, I've found a fashion style that works for me and is unique. This is what min maxing IRL looks like
1624508247463.png

1624508295385.png