Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I'm 50.416 years old. I don't have that many fingers to hold up....

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
You only need one.
mr bean car GIF by Matt

• 4Like
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Welp, I'm down to three Bumble Baes now. Moved them off the app and now texting because Bumble as a texting app is a goddamn travesty. So I'm working with the following:

1. G age 39. Very hot and funny. Employed as an elderly care worker and seems to genuinely love her job and helping people. No signs of the nurse/care worker crustiness that 90% of them have. Downside: she is "spiritual".
2. M age 33. Cute and thicc. Highschool teacher. Plays D&D weekly. Only one I've already banged. Not bad.
3. L age 41. Super interesting to chat with. She's into cooking like I am. IT career. Can't tell if hot due to what I think is some work done.

Story about another one. This girl had all the social justice on her profile, which usually I can sneak around. But she pretty much wanted me to profess my comittment to fighting the patriarchy and declaring my feminist ways. This wasn't a hint - it was very much "ARE YOU A FEMINIST" and "WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO THE PATRIARCHY?". I wish I took a screenshot because I quickly blocked her (which removes her from my bumble).

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
This wasn't a hint - it was very much "ARE YOU A FEMINIST" and "WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO THE PATRIARCHY?". I wish I took a screenshot because I quickly blocked her (which removes her from my bumble).
lol. Hilariously the megasjw I banged a page or two back never once asked me about my politics or how I felt about anything.

Makes me wonder if she knew better than to ask based upon what she already knew or if it just flew over her head and she also assumed I was like her because I didnt object.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
No. But it's a curious question. Do you need more than one dick?

Well since you brought it up ... I would like to be able to DP my wife without having to kill a motherfucker afterwards.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
ultimatum issued...marriage counselor or she will divorce me...
Johnny bud! Give us the full details! We are here as friends to support you no matter what your decision is. We just need the details first so we know how we can support you buddy.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
lol. Hilariously the megasjw I banged a page or two back never once asked me about my politics or how I felt about anything.

Makes me wonder if she knew better than to ask based upon what she already knew or if it just flew over her head and she also assumed I was like her because I didnt object.
This one was obviously out of her mind, and is on the market for only the soyest of soy. It almost seemed like she was fishing for wrong answers. Immedite block. Not enough for your blog, babe.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
ultimatum issued...marriage counselor or she will divorce me...

Why man? Is it because of the camwhores or are you fucking herione addicts again? Or is it just that you're an asshole in general.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users