Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Thinking about how it might matter for others depending on if food is an important social activity or hobby. I know people who every event is driven by the food, we are very much not like that so what to eat etc is never even really talked about it. It's a non event. If eating the same meal together is important I could see how that could be a detriment, not sure it should be a deal breaker. Now a vegan, that should be a deal breaker because there is 50 other things that are going to go along with that. Next thing you know she's breaking out the healing crystals and talking to you about GMOs

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Is anyone married to a vegetarian? What’s life like if so? Is it insufferable or manageable?

Lived with a veggie for 3 years, it was fine. Just avoid anyone who is vegan, they tend to be way more "meat is murder" and will try to change your eating habits. Most normal vegetarians don't' give a flying fuck about other peoples diets.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is anyone married to a vegetarian? What’s life like if so? Is it insufferable or manageable?
Wife was vegetarian. She did it to eat healthy so she never cared what I ate. She eventually stopped because I was cooking and all my vegetarian dishes were pasta and cheese. It was easier to continue to eat healthy if she ate meat.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Why would it?

A friend's wife converted to vegetarianism and now won't let him cook meat inside (they have an apartment). Shes a dancer/yoga instructor so I guess he's got his reasons for putting up with it, but fuck that noise.

Last edited:
  • 1Picard
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
My wife started out a vegan, but was very "do whatever you want" about it. Over the years she's started eating fish, eggs, and cheese, so that's made everything way easier. That being said, its never been a problem with us at all, but she's also been totally cool with not pushing it. I would say 30% of the time she cooks dishes with fake meat in them (which myself and the kids don't mind), and 70% of the time she cooks all the vegetables for a dish, and then splits it in half, putting chicken or beef in ours, and tofu in hers. Again, she's super cool about the whole thing.

Her brother and his wife are fucking cunts about it though, living with either of them would be a nightmare. We went to visit them and I brought donuts for everyone in the morning, I also bought a 6 pack of local beer for the evening. Her husband pulled me aside 5 minutes into the visit and told me they don't allow animal products in their house, and could I please take the donuts outside. I thought he was joking, but he was serious. So, I took the donuts outside to his porch, and proceeded to just start eating donuts. 20ish minutes later he steps out onto the porch with the beer and tells me that his wife noticed their was honey in the beer so it has to go too. I literally laughed in his face and said "Looks like my little donut party just got a lot more interesting!". I proceeded to get drunk and eat like 8 or 9 donuts out there. We were supposed to stay with them for 4 nights, I went ahead and got a hotel room and we left the next day. Their house was a fucking nightmare anyway as their dogs and cats pissed on the furniture and since they didn't believe in using poison there was fucking ants and roaches in the place.

Man they are the fucking worst. They genuinely wear "Social Justice Warrior" shirts and shit too. Totally insufferable.

• 3Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 6 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I'm a vegetarian, wife isn't. Dont think it has ever caused issue. Why would it?
Dunno, that’s why I’m asking blazbro.

Well I guess it’s not the end of the world. Vegans sound terrible.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
My wife is a carnivore. They can be just as annoying but at least their food is better.

Instead of "Meat is murder" you get "You're murdering yourself with carbs" all the time.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
My wife is a carnivore. They can be just as annoying but at least their food is better.

Instead of "Meat is murder" you get "You're murdering yourself with carbs" all the time.
Ginger Minj Snack GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>

She might be onto something if your gut gets in the way of shooting a bullpup.

• 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
A friend's wife converted to vegetarianism and now won't let him cook meat inside (they have an apartment). Shes a dancer/yoga instructor so I guess he's got his reasons for putting up with it, but fuck that noise.
We need the pathetic reaction in here.

1630855506340.png

1630855475545.png

• 7Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 10 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
She's got a few things going for her. What's the probability of finding her?
0. She said she has daddy issues in her profile.

Also I don't meet her height requirement. I'm just a six foot manlet.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
0. She said she has daddy issues in her profile.

Also I don't meet her height requirement. I'm just a six foot manlet.
Oof ok there’s the answer.

You can travel to China and get surgery to get a few more inches. Being 6 foot on the mark is brutal.