Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
HAHA

I 100% do not have those nudes and the only other girl was my wife soooo...

go away gtfo GIF

Dont' worry we are not be the only ones to see your wife naked.

Too soon?

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
We spent the day together last week , celebrating our 30th anniversary, and she asked if i thought about the lifestyle clubs anymore, i replied that i had not and then she suggested that we should look into to going to one again

Am i being tested?

She did enjoy our previous adventures at lifestyle clubs

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
We spent the day together last week , celebrating our 30th anniversary, and she asked if i thought about the lifestyle clubs anymore, i replied that i had not and then she suggested that we should look into to going to one again

Am i being tested?

What's a lifestyle club? Is that where you go to bang each other's wives and shit?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Well, you probably end up having to shit at some point. But you definitely bang each other's wives.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Am i being tested?

Probably not. Sounds like she is trying to give you what she thinks you need. Either that or she's trying to get what she needs from you instead of the bull that's been servicing her since the last time you went to a lifestyle club.

• 1Quality Calories

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
swingers yes, but also exhibitionist (which is her thing)

Maybe, and I'm just throwing out a wild suggestion here, you should try thinking with your actual human brain instead of your dick for the first time in your life?

• 1Seriously?
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>
So we are allowed to be degenerates now in this thread. Who is the ace degenerate?

• 1Moron

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Still Johnny. He knows he's fucked up and accepts it. You're fucked up and refuse to see it.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Khane

Mmm... the devil's doorbell. Familiarize yourself with it well young men. You'll never find your way into her heart without opening that door.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

fris

Vyemm Raider
This thread needs to be bifurcated:

Is he/she/it (still?) the one?
My latest adventures in tinder, back allies and sex clubs

Khane

What are you talking about? Those two topics are all the thread has ever been about.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Screenshotted>
Is anyone married to a vegetarian? What’s life like if so? Is it insufferable or manageable?