Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Seriously. Most girls like it. She was being uptight. I wasn’t even trying to go for anal (I think it’s kinda meh) I just want to play with your ass. Stop being such a prude.
Ask the new gal how she feels about anal, casually while talking about green card.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
closer to 200 if that’s your bag. 🤪 She still has a cute face for what that’s worth.
At 5'6? Ugh, gross. That's actual fatso territory, not just "chubby".

Her being a prude lay makes it that much worse. Wouldn't even let you finger pop the asshole? BORING!

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Ask the new gal how she feels about anal, casually while talking about green card.
Ha. We haven’t actually got there yet. We’ll see how that goes when the time comes. I’m actually happy she seems a lil’ conservative in regards to sleeping with someone. I’m happy to take things slow. She didn’t even kiss me with tongue until recently.

I met her at a restaurant and not from Tinder / Bumble like most girls I’ve been with in California. I fucked around enough and I’m looking for something more substantial.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I’m looking for something more substantial.
It can not be understated how much of a minefield single moms with young kids are in that regard. If what she says is true, youre always going to have some dirtbag there in the shadows ready to take a dump on your relationship.

Ive seen this first hand with my sister and her marriage. The father of her two oldest kids is an absolute retard and while he doesnt outright try and stick his nose into my sisters marriage, his absolute retardation as caused countless headaches for her and her husband. For example happily letting my sisters young teen kid smoke weed and post videos on tiktok of it in his house.

• 1WTF
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I’m actually happy she seems a lil’ conservative in regards to sleeping with someone. I’m happy to take things slow. She didn’t even kiss me with tongue until recently.
Doesn't bode well, IMO. Genuine desire is hard to fake and when it's there, chicks are pretty forthright in "letting you know". That screams to me that she's either a boring lay or you're her prospective, "beta bux" instant Dad. Possibly even both.

Not even a slip of the tongue? How many dates have you been on with this chick?

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
It can not be understated how much of a minefield single moms with young kids are in that regard. If what she says is true, youre always going to have some dirtbag there in the shadows ready to take a dump on your relationship.

Ive seen this first hand with my sister and her marriage. The father of her two oldest kids is an absolute retard and while he doesnt outright try and stick his nose into my sisters marriage, his absolute retardation as caused countless headaches for her and her husband. For example happily letting my sisters young teen kid smoke weed and post videos on tiktok of it in his house.
I fully understand. You’re absolutely right.

I think it’s just something I’m willing to try out at this point of my life. If it’s awful, we ain’t married, I can bail.

She has said, like I’ve seen other single mothers say, been very forward about this. She has told me I’m a mom to a three year old with a job and a house to take care of. I am not always going to be available. There are times when things are crazy.

She said this last Saturday that she hasn’t even thought about trying to date someone new until recently…her exact phrase was “my son has occupied my heart for a long time but I’m open to someone else now.”

In the same conversation she also said “dating a mom of a young child isn’t always going to be romantic or fun.” And she’s absolutely correct, but I’m willing to try it out.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Doesn't bode well, IMO. Genuine desire is hard to fake and when it's there, chicks are pretty forthright in "letting you know". That screams to me that she's either a boring lay or you're her prospective, "beta bux" instant Dad. Possibly even both.

Not that many. I was out of town for the holidays for a long while. I only met her in…October? But we didn’t go on a real date until December maybe?

After going on the first date which was what, lemme do the math…6 weeks ago, perhaps? She’s been way more active in talking to me and making plans.

She’s asked me out the last two times and planned things. In these last two dates she’s been rapidly more touchy.

I am NOT new to dating or women. I don’t even consider myself a nerd, and I’m not a beta male. I’ve posted pics of myself here years ago, I’m a pretty decent looking dude, I live in a hip place, and I make good money. I don’t need advice on telling if a woman is into me, I know she is from her actions recently. You don’t have the full picture of things, so don’t assume too much.

Doesn’t by all means mean that I don’t know what I’m doing sometimes because who really does, but questioning she’s into me is not something I’m in doubt over.

Again — I appreciate perspectives on things. But when you start trotting out MGTOW, red pill, or PUA language I’m not going to take you seriously. That stuff is bunk horseshit for incels.

Last edited:

Cad

<Bronze Donator>

Let me guess... if she had already slept with him, she'd be a cock carousel riding whore not worth his time and he should bail immediately, right?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Let me guess... if she had already slept with him, she'd be a cock carousel riding whore not worth his time and he should bail immediately, right?
Yah, exactly. You really can’t talk about anything with dudes into this red pill / PUA stuff.

Next thing you know Dumar starts posting again.

Last edited:

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
No, not really. I've never been one who buys into that shit. I prefer my women to be total whores, tbh. It's less I feel I have to teach them in the bedroom.

Sure, a chick who has a history of cheating on her husband, boyfriend, whatever? Yeah, she's probably just a whore not worth your time and you should bail. But I've had really great relationships with women I've slept with on the first date. My current girlfriend I got a BJ from on date 2 and slept with on date 3.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I've only ever dated one woman who had a kid already. We now also have a daughter together and will have been together for 10 years this coming July. Coincidentally, she was also an Asian(Filipino) single mom. Her son was also 3 years old when we started dating.

• 3Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I've only ever dated one woman who had a kid already. We now also have a daughter together and will have been together for 10 years this coming July. Coincidentally, she was also an Asian(Filipino) single mom. Her son was also 3 years old when we started dating.
Oh noes, she got your bEtABux (had to throw that in.)

Awesome! And for the crowd…was it always easy? I bet it wasn’t, right? Your wife was probably crazy busy at times, yes? Dates cancelled, things rescheduled, taking the kid on dates unexpectedly, etc.

I am sure everything you went through, you undoubtedly wouldn’t change it, because you have a great family now.