Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
There’s a difference between being a gold digger and having someone say they make way more money than they do to coerce you to move to another country though.

I see his point though. If he lied to a gold digger, then she got what she deserved.

Anyway, not to dissuade you. I'm not saying she is one. And even if she was, maybe she's learned her lesson now.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I see his point though. If he lied to a gold digger, then she got what she deserved.

Anyway, not to dissuade you. I'm not saying she is one. And even if she was, maybe she's learned her lesson now.
Yah, I get it. I just think the guy from what she told me was *subatantially* less well off than he claimed. I don’t think she was looking for a millionaire. She just wanted someone who could actually support her while she was pregnant or taking care of a toddler. From what I gather this guy was barely able to take care of himself, and they had to move in with his parents.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
There’s a difference between being a gold digger and having someone say they make way more money than they do to coerce you to move to another country though. Surely you can’t defend the actions of some man who would lie about that.
Sure, lying about something is not a good way to start a relationship. However, it's a pretty big indicator that "money" and "status" are of BIG importance to her. I realize it's important to all women, but that being what sounds like the largest reason for dumping someone? Not a great sign.

I realize men care a TON less about status/wealth. But, if you met some chick that was awesome in most other ways and she said she had a great paying job making 80k, but it turned out she actually worked at a warehouse making 40k, would you really care? I'd be upset at the reason she felt the need to lie LONG before I'd be upset that she isn't dropping fat stacks.

It's just a pretty large red-flag IMO and Asian women are NOTORIOUS for being gold-diggers/status obsessed. If you don't care about that and don't mind being some form of sugar daddy? By all means, proceed..
Does she want a nice life for herself? Undoubtedly. But who doesn’t really. It’s worth noting she’s not like up my ass or anything. She doesn’t ask for money. She isn’t asking to move in. She’s even repeatedly said “you know dating someone with a kid isn’t easy, right” or in so many words. So it’s not as if she’s “laying it on thick” or anything. I think what she’s asking for is realistic. She’s stuck in this area due to her kid and the father being here. This is not a cheap place to live in the SF Bay Area. You’d honestly be insane to date anyone who doesn’t have the money to thrive here.
Of course. Who is going to land a man by saying, "I want you to support me and pay for all my shit!" on the first few dates? She's going to put on her best "face" and tell you what you want to hear. She's going to slowly hand you the rope..
The father still lives here and pays child support. The kid is with him 3-4 days a week.
It's your life and you have to live it.

However, unless there's some medical reason you can't have children and you 100% want them, I will NEVER understand raising someone else's child. I don't care if dad is around or not. At some point, if you get "serious" with this chick, that now becomes, "Instant Dad! Just add husband!". I just can't fathom why you'd allow yourself to be responsible financially, emotionally, physically, etc. for somebody's MASSIVE "mistake" they made, because they were stupid and irresponsible in their 20s, 30s, whatever.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
There’s a difference between being a gold digger and having someone say they make way more money than they do to coerce you to move to another country though. Surely you can’t defend the actions of some man who would lie about that.

Does she want a nice life for herself? Undoubtedly. But who doesn’t really. It’s worth noting she’s not like up my ass or anything. She doesn’t ask for money. She isn’t asking to move in. She’s even repeatedly said “you know dating someone with a kid isn’t easy, right” or in so many words. So it’s not as if she’s “laying it on thick” or anything. I think what she’s asking for is realistic. She’s stuck in this area due to her kid and the father being here. This is not a cheap place to live in the SF Bay Area. You’d honestly be insane to date anyone who doesn’t have the money to thrive here.

The father still lives here and pays child support. The kid is with him 3-4 days a week.
Careful worrying about what Kirun thinks. Can't figure out if he's gay or just severely damaged, but unless I'm remembering wrong, every single post of his reads like he's a mens rights activist or TRP type guy. I get the impression he really hates women.

• 1Seriously?

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Careful worrying about what Kirun thinks. Can't figure out if he's gay or just severely damaged, but unless I'm remembering wrong, every single post of his reads like he's a mens rights activist or TRP type guy. I get the impression he really hates women.
I’m seeing the MGTOW vibe.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
If I'm moving to a foreign country with some dude, then yes, money's going to be a bit of a concern before doing so.

• 1Like

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Kirun is a good dude. His trolling can get a bit lolzy at times.

• 1Truth!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
If I'm moving to a foreign country with some dude, then yes, money's going to be a bit of a concern before doing so.

I aint sayin she a gold digga. But she aint movin to another country with a broke Wakandan

I think we all know this Tiger Lady is putting on a master class in landing a man right now. I don't know about the rest of you, but I want to hear all about it. I'm rooting for you that she's not evil jackie.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I’m seeing the MGTOW vibe.
Eh, kinda that more than anything, if I HAD to put a descriptor on it. I think women are cool and have value, I just tend to believe society vastly, VASTLY over-estimates that value and dudes are one of the worst at putting them on pedestals.

I'm just here giving my experiences with them and wanting to make sure our forum bros don't get taken to the fuckin' cleaners by fake ass hoes. Pussy and the allure of it blinds you to MANY of their dangers.

At the end of the day, this forum is only ONE side of the equation. Plus, EVERYTHING thing I say here is MY, personal opinion, colored by my experiences with them in past relationships, dating, dating apps, psychology research, etc. Either way, it's your fuckin' life, live it how you want.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Eh, kinda that more than anything, if I HAD to put a descriptor on it. I think women are cool and have value, I just tend to believe society vastly, VASTLY over-estimates that value and dudes are one of the worst at putting them on pedestals.

I'm just here giving my experiences with them and wanting to make sure our forum bros don't get taken to the fuckin' cleaners by fake ass hoes. Pussy and the allure of it blinds you to MANY of their dangers.

At the end of the day, this forum is only ONE side of the equation. Plus, EVERYTHING thing I say here is MY, personal opinion, colored by my experiences with them in past relationships, dating, dating apps, psychology research, etc. Either way, it's your fuckin' life, live it how you want.
Seriously, I appreciate outside perspectives on this. I know some guys have got fucked over and it isn’t uncommon.

I am most assuredly involved in this cautiously and I don’t see any particular alarm bells personally at the moment. I am by no means in a position yet where I’m placing any great amount of trust in her, just haven’t known her long enough yet.

• 1Like

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I aint sayin she a gold digga. But she aint movin to another country with a broke Wakandan

I think we all know this Tiger Lady is putting on a master class in landing a man right now. I don't know about the rest of you, but I want to hear all about it. I'm rooting for you that she's not evil jackie.
Oh I’ll keep you updated!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
What happened to the rich 24 year old who wanted to buy you a house or some shit?

• 1Solidarity

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I don't care what it actually tastes like nor who's asking, I ain't drinking a beverage distilled from a bird's vomit-glued domicile.
Dear god I almost forgot about that absolutely revolting "food". I dunno whats worse, that or Balut.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
What happened to the rich 24 year old who wanted to buy you a house or some shit?
I haven’t seen her since 2019 I guess? She did not want to buy me a house. She owned her own (which was given to her,) about 8 minutes drive away from me.

She moved out of state for about six months and we just didn’t stay connected.

She also got really fat last I saw her on social media. She has a thyroid disorder (Hashimoto’s thyroiditis) and ate and drank too much.

Crazy how time flies, I met her early 2019 or late 2018, I don’t remember exactly.

Last edited:

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Well that's anti-climactic. I thought you guys were talking about moving in together.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I haven’t seen her since 2019 I guess? She did not want to buy me a house. She owned her own (which was given to her,) about 8 minutes drive away from me.

She moved out of state for about six months and we just didn’t stay connected.

She also got really fat last I saw her on social media. She has a thyroid disorder (Hashimoto’s thyroiditis) and ate and drank too much.

Crazy how time flies, I met her early 2019 or late 2018, I don’t remember exactly.
You were dating Bridget Fonda?

• 1Galaxy Brain

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
You were dating Bridget Fonda?
Eeeew.

Think chubby instead of morbidly obese and 30 years younger.

This girl was super cute but I think I described her as “thick” before. She had a beautiful ass when I first met her. I think she was like 5’6” 130-140 pounds I’d guess.

Last edited:

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I’d venture a guess she went from 130-140 pounds to closer to 200 if that’s your bag. 🤪 She still has a cute face for what that’s worth.

When I first met her in 2019 and she was 130-140 she absolutely crammed her ass into jeans and it was glorious. The first time we fucked there wasn’t even discussion of using a condom and she just said don’t cum in me. I think we started off in missionary and I was like I gotta see this thing in doggy.

Tried sticking my finger in her ass and without saying anything she just reached back and gently tugged my hand away. She wasn’t particularly great in bed but she was cute enough it didn’t matter.

• 1Worf