Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Time to get that NFT down then? She sounds like a keeper. That ex of hers sound like he missed out big time.
I can only thank him for bringing her here and doing all the paperwork already. I’m sure he’s learned a lesson that you can’t bring someone to another country under false pretenses and expect them to simply love you for it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
you can’t bring someone to another country under false pretenses and expect them to simply love you for it.
monkey-puppet-side-eye-borderless.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Fired up tinder as I was bored. Matched with a woman I slept with back in spring of 2020. She did not realize who I was.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Fired up tinder as I was bored. Matched with a woman I slept with back in spring of 2020. She did not realize who I was.

Having those charts get worse over time is just hilarious to me. It's gotten to the point that Chad and Tyrone are turning down sevens and eights and holy fuck are those women not happy with the new dynamic. Golden Penis Syndome reeeeeeeeeeeeee.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Having those charts get worse over time is just hilarious to me. It's gotten to the point that Chad and Tyrone are turning down sevens and eights and holy fuck are those women not happy with the new dynamic. Golden Penis Syndome reeeeeeeeeeeeee.
I make fun of my wife actually cuz she calls guys short all the time, and she's short. Online dating for 5'9 guys must be ridiculous, and 5'9 is not even short.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I’m 5’10” and when I was on Tinder in the past I always listed my height because I know going into it some women do want a certain height, which is honestly understandable. Never had any problems getting 40-50 matches on the first day and more conversations / dates than I would want to deal with. Probably doesn’t hurt I look decent and was in good shape, have a decent job. Pictures are important, show you accurately, show a nice smile, show your hair or lack thereof (seriously, own it either way,) don’t make creepy comments, etc.

None of it is really rocket surgery unless you’re 5’5” or something, morbidly obese, etc. But even still, I see short guys around here with really hot girlfriends their own height all the time. I see young, chubby nerdy guys with girlfriends all the time. There’s someone out there for everyone. I don’t get the constant “90 percent of women want 10 percent of men” complaints, if you just walk out the door into any public space you’ll see all kinds of couples together.

When I was in college and online dating wasn’t even a thing yet, there was a chubby, balding at 20 years old guy in my friend group who always had hotter girlfriends than the rest of us. He wasn’t wealthy or anything else, just had a really outgoing personality and was fun to be around.

Likewise I’ve known some really good looking, tall, muscular guys who are awkward as shit and could barely get dates once a woman heard them talk and they totally lacked confidence despite what they had physically.

TLDR: Be presentable, friendly, act normal, and you’ll find someone. It really is that simple (if you’re somewhat normal.) I know that’s not necessarily simple for folks with mental or physical issues, and not making fun of them at all.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm at the mountaintop of the giants, staring at the Fire Giant wondering if I should go back and do some of the stuff I skipped or take this big fucker down

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I'm at the mountaintop of the giants, staring at the Fire Giant wondering if I should go back and do some of the stuff I skipped or take this big fucker down
Report back on the fire crotch to dps ratio. Or marry it. Either is good.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Khane

Haha did I really post that in thread? Woops.

• 5Worf

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Met some co workers for first time since we started going back to office. Mother fucker swore he was 6'3. I'm 6'1 and saw eye to eye with that fucker. People lie even when fucking ain't involved.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Grown-ass adults telling each other their height. I can't recall any of my coworkers heights beyond shorter than me, about the same height, or fucking tall. Nor can I recall ever telling them the same.

Do you work at a roller coaster?

Khane

You guys havent lived until you've had giant sex. Ever heard of a full body job?

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Grown-ass adults telling each other their height. I can't recall any of my coworkers heights beyond shorter than me, about the same height, or fucking tall. Nor can I recall ever telling them the same.

Do you work at a roller coaster?

I had an average sized dude at work today ask me if I tried out for the NBA. I'm 6'3".

Funny thing is...we actually have a guy at work who got drafted by the Bulls. He couldn't play for them because they wouldn't guarantee him money because he was too small. He's 6'8."

I don't get the short guy shit. Must fucking suck to have like zero perspective beyond "that guy is a giant!"