Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Fucker

Log Wizard
In the summer I run a fan, and in the winter a Humidifier that happens to have a fan. A constant low volume noise, that I can hear over, but nullifies random creaks in the night
fc23a52bc4d220233fc9c625bcfccce2-2350046472.jpg

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I can verify this doesn't work
My mom told my dad all she wants for Christmas is a mop, purely because she was being a passive aggressive smartass. Told him that for months. All he got her for Christmas that year was a mop. Dead serious. I learned a lot about relationships that Christmas.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
My mom told my dad all she wants for Christmas is a mop, purely because she was being a passive aggressive smartass. Told him that for months. All he got her for Christmas that year was a mop. Dead serious. I learned a lot about relationships that Christmas.
We'll see all she wanted was car parts this year. Last weekend I'm upstairs wrapping shit and I'm like fuck I'm going to be installing all this shit in new socks.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Women.

So I'm sitting in my office when someone knocks on my door. Say come in and it's the hypocritical coworker. She comes in and right up to me then drops a couple pieces of candy on my desk while saying "here you go". Doesn't say anything else as she walks out of my office.

Really one of the more bizarre things I've seen a woman do. To put into perspective two weeks ago this woman was sending me nudes telling me how much she wanted to bang, only to completely ignore me like a flip switched in her head.

• 3WTF
  • 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Women.

So I'm sitting in my office when someone knocks on my door. Say come in and it's the hypocritical coworker. She comes in and right up to me then drops a couple pieces of candy on my desk while saying "here you go". Doesn't say anything else as she walks out of my office.

Really one of the more bizarre things I've seen a woman do. To put into perspective two weeks ago this woman was sending me nudes telling me how much she wanted to bang, only to completely ignore me like a flip switched in her head.

We are going to need to know specifically what kind of candy it was. Details matter. There is a hidden message there.

benedict cumberbatch sherlock GIF

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
We are going to need to know specifically what kind of candy it was. Details matter. There is a hidden message there.

benedict cumberbatch sherlock GIF

The chocolate was pretty bloomed and combined with the more obscure varieties leads me to believe this is left over Halloween candy.

Screenshot_20231221-113029.png

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users